The Student Room Group
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website

Teeside university dental hygiene course

Hi ,
Does anyone know if Teeside university have places at clearing for dental hygiene?
Thank you
Original post by Laura266
Hi ,
Does anyone know if Teeside university have places at clearing for dental hygiene?
Thank you
Hi @Laura266

I've just checked with our admissions team and this course is now full for Sept 2024 entry.

We do still have places on the Dental Nurse Cert HE if this would be of interest to you? I've included the link here if you wanted to take a look.

Thanks
Kate
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website
Reply 2
Good afternoon,
Many thanks for your reply. I am already qualified dental nurse and have also post qualifications. I am really interested in Dental hygiene course .
Thank you
Original post by Laura266
Good afternoon,
Many thanks for your reply. I am already qualified dental nurse and have also post qualifications. I am really interested in Dental hygiene course .
Thank you
Hi @Laura266

Applications for Sept 2025 open on 1 Sept 2024 if you wanted to wait and apply for next year? Unfortunately our Dental Hygiene course doesn't go into Clearing so we won't be accepting anymore applications for Sept 2024 entry.

You can check UCAS for which universities offer the same, or a similar course, and contact them to see if they still have places available for this year? The course listings is available here

Good luck!
Kate
is this definitely correct that the intake is full? I have had zero correspondence and no rejection. Its very disheartening to know I may be waiting on nothing :frown:
Original post by Jenbravo11
is this definitely correct that the intake is full? I have had zero correspondence and no rejection. Its very disheartening to know I may be waiting on nothing :frown:

Me too! I had my interview in November and still not heard anything!
Reply 6
Original post by Abigail1897
Me too! I had my interview in November and still not heard anything!

I had mine in Feb still haven’t hurt anything. Either x
Original post by A.Hagan
I had mine in Feb still haven’t hurt anything. Either x

Im getting anxious now i feel like i just want to know :frown: x
Reply 8
Original post by Abigail1897
Im getting anxious now i feel like i just want to know :frown: x

What did you apply with and how did you find your interview x
Hello I also had my interview in January, I called them as I hadn’t heard anything they said were in a ‘gathering field’. Meaning we haven’t been unsuccessful but also not successful, and that they can’t give out all offers until everyone has has their interview (end of this month) as it wouldn’t be fair. They said we could be waiting till mid April to find out.

Hi @Jenbravo11

I would advise you contact our admissions team to check the status of your application - [email protected] or 01642 738801.

If you submitted your application before the UCAS equal consideration deadline of 31 January, your application will be considered.

Good luck!
Kate
Original post by Teesside University
Hi @Jenbravo11
I would advise you contact our admissions team to check the status of your application - [email protected] or 01642 738801.
If you submitted your application before the UCAS equal consideration deadline of 31 January, your application will be considered.
Good luck!
Kate

But you have literally said the 2024 intake is full?

Hi @Jenbravo11

If you applied through UCAS and have had an interview, you will need to contact our admissions team. We don't have any places available through clearing.

Please email [email protected] or call 01642 738801.

Good luck!
H

It's full in terms of we are not accepting anymore applications. If you applied by the UCAS equal consideration deadline then we will be processing your application.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending