The Student Room Group

Portsmouth university dental hygiene and Therapy

After interview of dental hygiene and therapy how long does it take to know about decision? Did you came to know straight away or after a while?

Scroll to see replies

Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:
Reply 2
That is strange thou :wink:

That means no many people are selected or not many people has actually applied to this degreeZ
Reply 3
I’ve noticed that Portsmouth uni isn’t a very popular choice for this course on here for some reason! But It would be a dream to think that not many people has applied but I don’t imagine that’s very true unfortunately! I’m sure it’s just as popular as the rest of the unis! I’ve heard that they take 2-3 weeks to get back to you after interviews. I have an interview there tomorrow actually! When’s yours?
Reply 4
Original post by Mil1234

That means no many people are selected or not many people has actually applied to this degreeZ

Original post by Mil1234

I was meant to quote this in my reply but forgot haha!
Reply 5
No don’t worry I’m not underestimating anyone.

My interview is on Thursday.

Good luck for your interview.
Reply 6
Original post by Mil1234
No don’t worry I’m not underestimating anyone.

My interview is on Thursday.

Good luck for your interview.

It is a struggle to talk to people on this forum about Portsmouth uni though, all I ever see is teeside! Oh amazing, thank you yours too! Hopefully in three weeks time we’ll both have offers 😬 what’s your background? X
Reply 7
Hons degree with biology as minor subject.
Yes hopefully, so looking forward to it
Reply 8
And how about you? What’s your background
Reply 9
Oh cool! 😊 I’ve got a forensic science extended diploma, applied science diploma, a couple of AS levels and qualified dental nurse with 3 years experience 😊 what’s took your interest about dentistry?
Reply 10
Original post by DNLou
Oh cool! 😊 I’ve got a forensic science extended diploma, applied science diploma, a couple of AS levels and qualified dental nurse with 3 years experience 😊 what’s took your interest about dentistry?

I wanted to be a hygienist from long time but I had to quit my studies for few years. Now I’m done with my other important matters of life Wedding and a baby :wink:
This is my time to start for a new phase of my life.

Well you have experience as well in dental industry unlike me.
Reply 11
I have a son too! 😊 yeah but I’m sure your interest in the profession and potential will shine through. Good luck!! Let me know how it goes! X
Reply 12
Original post by DNLou
I have a son too! 😊 yeah but I’m sure your interest in the profession and potential will shine through. Good luck!! Let me know how it goes! X

That’s really sweet of you. I will definitely let you know about interview and if I’m chosen or not.

And good luck to you too.
Reply 13
Hey! Had my interview yesterday and just letting you know it was a really nice experience and everyone I spoke to was really lovely! Good luck for tomorrow x
Reply 14
Hey! Had my interview yesterday and just letting you know it was a really nice experience and everyone I spoke to was really lovely! Good luck for tomorrow x
Reply 15
Original post by DNLou

Thank you so much for your message.
I’m so glad to hear about your interview.
Was that just formal interview or they do ask some serious ones?
Reply 16
It was a formal interview but they just were really lovely and made me feel at ease which I wasn’t expecting😊
Reply 17
Original post by DNLou
It was a formal interview but they just were really lovely and made me feel at ease which I wasn’t expecting😊

Good to hear. I’m so looking forward to it.
Reply 18
Original post by Mil1234
Good to hear. I’m so looking forward to it.

Hey, how did it go?!x
Reply 19
I private messaged you 😊

Quick Reply

Latest