The Student Room Group

Teeside Uni Dental Hygiene & Therapy 2022

Hi,

Thinking about applying for Teeside uni to do dental hygiene and therapy in 2022. I’ll be a mature student and have 7 years experience as a dental nurse/treatment coordinator & have a radiography qualification. Just wondering if anyone else has applied with similar circumstances/ qualifications? Thank you 😊

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Paige1103
Hi,

Thinking about applying for Teeside uni to do dental hygiene and therapy in 2022. I’ll be a mature student and have 7 years experience as a dental nurse/treatment coordinator & have a radiography qualification. Just wondering if anyone else has applied with similar circumstances/ qualifications? Thank you 😊

Hi Have you applied?
Reply 2
has anyone received any offers from Teeside?
Hi, sorry this is so random. I have an interview on Friday and wanted to know if you remember any of the questions asked? Would be so helpful, can't find anything anywhere😮*💨
Reply 4
Original post by Naoisemccabe
Hi, sorry this is so random. I have an interview on Friday and wanted to know if you remember any of the questions asked? Would be so helpful, can't find anything anywhere😮*💨

I have one in Feb! Good luck for Friday!
Reply 5

How did your interview go?
Original post by em-taylor1
How did your interview go?

I got an unconditional offer!! Was so buzzing xx
Reply 7

Aww that's good. How did you find the interview? X
Aww that's good. How did you find the interview? X

Really broad questions but was fine, two really lovely women - not as formal as I thought it would be, yours is in Feb isn't it? Xx
Reply 9

Really broad questions but was fine, two really lovely women - not as formal as I thought it would be, yours is in Feb isn't it? Xx

Yeah it's on Monday 12th Feb. Xx

Hi, I have a interview next week for this course. Is there any interview advice or tips you could give me? X

Hi, I have an interview for the same course. Are you able to give me any help or advice with the interview? Thankyou x
I have one in Feb! Good luck for Friday!
How did your interview go? Did you get an offer ?
Did you get an offer ? Xx
Original post by Laura266
How did your interview go? Did you get an offer ?

Hey, was my first interview and let me nerves take over. I didn't get an offer, I got rejected yesterday. Did you get one? X
Original post by Courtneych97
Hi, I have an interview for the same course. Are you able to give me any help or advice with the interview? Thankyou x
Did you get an offer ? Xx
Hey, was my first interview and let me nerves take over. I didn't get an offer, I got rejected yesterday. Did you get one? X
Not yet , did you answer all their questions?
Not yet , did you answer all their questions?

Yes but felt like I was struggling to get my words out properly due to nerves and just felt like it went really bad. How did you find it? X
Yes but felt like I was struggling to get my words out properly due to nerves and just felt like it went really bad. How did you find it? X
Same .. 😢
Same .. 😢

They have offered me some other courses but they aren't relevant. X

Quick Reply

Latest