The Student Room Group

I sometimes see a pretty girl on the bus I come home with

I'll try talking to her, but I feel like it's pointless, because noone meets like this
To be honest I would probably leave it, people on the bus just want to get home from work (assuming you are an adult) or school (assuming you are a child) and she may feel awkward if you approach her. It may make future journeys feel awkward as well if you still have to get the same bus together.
Reply 2
Original post by CoolCavy
To be honest I would probably leave it, people on the bus just want to get home from work (assuming you are an adult) or school (assuming you are a child) and she may feel awkward if you approach her. It may make future journeys feel awkward as well if you still have to get the same bus together.
Nah bro, im approaching her next time. But I'm just curious if people meet like this
Commiserations to this girl who will soon have to endure this excrutiating approach purely because she's commuting.
Reply 4
Original post by Admit-One
Commiserations to this girl who will soon have to endure this excrutiating approach purely because she's commuting.
Why are you acting like im going to bully her😂😂 ill talk to her for like 2 mins. Stop being a weirdo
Reply 5
One of my friends met her husband on the bus stop. True story.
Original post by Anonymous
Why are you acting like im going to bully her😂😂 ill talk to her for like 2 mins. Stop being a weirdo

Likewise.
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous #1
Nah bro, im approaching her next time. But I'm just curious if people meet like this
People do not generally meet like this and approaches from random strangers to attractive girls going about their business are an everyday hazard. Unless you have stunning looks or magnetic charisma I would give it a miss. Let us know how you get on though
Reply 8
Original post by Kathy89
One of my friends met her husband on the bus stop. True story.
For some reason the bus stop is a better for getting talking than the bus itself

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending