The Student Room Group

spanish cheating

Is using chatgpt to generate spanish flashcards a bad idea for my speaking exam? It is giving me great answers, but I am scared that my work may be transcripts and checked for AI. This could disqualify me and make me fail all my GCSE's. Is there a high chance of being caught?
Original post by Anonymous #1
Is using chatgpt to generate spanish flashcards a bad idea for my speaking exam? It is giving me great answers, but I am scared that my work may be transcripts and checked for AI. This could disqualify me and make me fail all my GCSE's. Is there a high chance of being caught?
I did GCSE German and we weren't allowed to bring any of our own materials into the exam. If you are allowed to bring your own materials into the exam, I wouldn't recommend it, otherwise for revision it would probably be fine - although you are more likely to learn by making your own flashcards.
don't use ai, why can't you do it yourself? like make good answers?
Reply 3

Can you rephrase the answers?
If there’s literally any chance, why bother?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending