The Student Room Group

Trusting in relationships

How do you trust the person ur with knowing they won’t cheat on you? How are you guaranteed they won’t do it? How do you love someone knowing that there is a potential chance that they can cheat? I love my man and he’s the sweetest person ever and i always believed he would never cheat but I’ve met multiple married/taken men at work who somehow forget about there partner the second they have attractive women trying anything with them. But when I see these same men around there partner they seem so sweet and the girl is oblivious to anything so it makes me think what if I’m that girl aswl??? I’m more concerned about when he’s with some of his single friends who are constantly around multiple girls IDK someone pls tell me to just relax I can’t sleep thinking abt this lol. And obvs if I speak to him abt this topic he will tell me what he wants me to hear, which right minded person would say ‘yh babe u right I would cheat on u if a random ***** tried sitting on my lap’.
I guess the best way would be to see how he cares about you? If he's really caring and always there for you, then I wouldn't assume he's going to cheat and unfortunately whilst there are trashy people that cheat; everyone is different and not the same, so you can't expect your partner to be just like them - it doesn't matter which stage of life you're going to be at, there are going to be other women around him whether it's at work/ gym/ acquaintances etc but at the end of the day I wouldn't compare yourself or your partner to anyone else, because 1. comparison is the thief of happiness and 2. your partner chose you to be with.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending