The Student Room Group

From people who have taken/ are taking gcse french

Would you guys say gcse french is worth it? I'm not sure if I should take it please help
Reply 1
I’d say it’s worth it but it depends on what you enjoy in French at the moment.
Reply 2
Original post by s853
I’d say it’s worth it but it depends on what you enjoy in French at the moment.

Yeah I'm enjoying it but other people that have already done french are saying that when you get to year 10-11 you will regret it
Reply 3
Original post by Eyad1
Yeah I'm enjoying it but other people that have already done french are saying that when you get to year 10-11 you will regret it
I’m in year 10 and I don’t regret but it kind of depends on the person I guess. The way I picked was I thought of all the subjects I enjoyed and would miss doing. Then I just tried to narrow it down from there. Would you miss doing French if you didn’t pick it?
Reply 4
Original post by s853
I’m in year 10 and I don’t regret but it kind of depends on the person I guess. The way I picked was I thought of all the subjects I enjoyed and would miss doing. Then I just tried to narrow it down from there. Would you miss doing French if you didn’t pick it?

Yep
Original post by Eyad1
Would you guys say gcse french is worth it? I'm not sure if I should take it please help
definitely!!! currently doing A level French and love it - a subject that has opened a lot of doors for me, including an offer to study in Paris for 3 years for uni!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending