The Student Room Group

I forgot to do smth listed in my manufacturing spec in my DT NEA, how do I fix this?

I did everything perfectly but I forgot to sand the corners to make them smooth and in the whole of the rest of my project I mentioned how round corners was something important.

How do I not let this stop me from achieving a top grade? Do I edit the manufacturing specification to pretend I never asked for it? Or do I somehow justify my choice (I can't come up with a good excuse)
Original post by splorgamus
I did everything perfectly but I forgot to sand the corners to make them smooth and in the whole of the rest of my project I mentioned how round corners was something important.
How do I not let this stop me from achieving a top grade? Do I edit the manufacturing specification to pretend I never asked for it? Or do I somehow justify my choice (I can't come up with a good excuse)
If youre able to adjust your specification to a potential idea (as in it COULD include smooth rounded corners) instead of it being an essential, that way you wont drop marks and could potentially gain extra marks for evaluation which makes up a sizable amount of the mark scheme while technically still meeting your specs.
Hope this helps x

Quick Reply

Latest