The Student Room Group

COMPETITION - Could you be crowned the Creator of TSR's Ultimate Study Playlist?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CamembertPaws
WELCOME! :tongue:

Introducing The Student Room's Ultimate Study Playlist Competition! :banana:
Submission Period: 12pm on the 15th March 12pm on the 29th March
Are you ready to unleash your inner maestro? TSR presents the Ultimate Study Playlist Competition 2024, where your musical prowess could earn you some exciting prizes... Here are the rules to hit the right notes: :ahee:

Submission Window: Mark your calendars! The competition opens on the 14th of March and closes on the 28th March, giving you two weeks to craft the perfect list.

Text Submissions Only: No Spotify or Apple Music links, please! Share your playlist as a text entry to keep it anonymous and exciting.

Song Limits: Strike the right balance Minimum 10 songs, maximum 20. Quality over quantity, maestros!

Unleash Your Creativity: This isn't just about songs; it's an art form! Get as creative as possible - draw inspiration from movies, TV shows, or weave a musical tale, feel free to give your playlist a theme, the more creative, the better!

The Pitch: Alongside your submission, provide a short summary explaining why your playlist deserves the coveted title of TSR's Ultimate Study Playlist.

Voting Period: 3rd 10th April
Once the playlists are in, it's time to let the audience be the judge! A week-long voting period will commence, allowing TSR members to cast their votes for the playlist that strikes a chord with them... Links to vote will be shared when voting opens!
Prizes Await...
The stakes are high! :danceboy: so if you enter you'll be in for some exciting prizes.

First place:crown: - Not only will you be crowned the Creator of TSR's Ultimate Study Playlist, but you'll also receive 100 rep points and a 3-month Spotify gift card.

Second place - Runner-up will receive 50 rep points :cool:

Third place - Will go on to receive 25 rep points! :h:

We can't wait to see what you create! best of luck to everyone who decides to enter :five:
DON'T FORGET TO TAG YOUR ENTRIES BELOW

My playlist:

Yellow by Coldplay

R U Mine? by Arctic Monkeys

Why'd you only call when you're high? by Arctic Monkeys

Burn by David Kushner

Daylight by David Kushner

Counting Stars by OneRepublic

Whispers in the Dark by Skillet

The Drug in Me is You by Falling in Reverse

Your gonna go far, kid by The Offspring

Until I Found You by Stephen Sanchez

Viva La Vida by Coldplay

Somewhere Only We Know by Keane

Day One (Interstellar Theme) by Hans Zimmer

Arcade by Duncan Laurence

If we are allowed non-english songs:

Enakke Enakkaa from the movie 'Jeans'

Ponmagal Vandaal from the movie 'Azhagiya Tamil Magan'

Poovukkul from the movie 'Jeans'

Kannmoodi thirakkum from the movie 'Sachein'

Nee Kobapattal from the movie 'Villu'

Ella Pugazhum from the movie 'Azhagiya Tamil Magan'

Summary:

These [and more other songs] I've always used in a playlist when doing some sort of activity involving studying, it mainly helps me keep motivated and more upbeat [even when the homework is painful], or feel somewhat calm and smart interstellar theme goes here. The non-english songs [tamil] are also what I listen to as it provides a nice and interesting contrast to English songs, I would assume that most TSR users have never heard of these songs but I'd give them ago [especially some of the music videos] as you might be in for a ride [even if you don't get the lyrics [although there should be subtitles!]]

Are you ready to unleash your inner maestro? TSR presents the Ultimate Study Playlist Competition 2024, where your musical prowess could earn you some exciting prizes... Here are the rules to hit the right notes: :ahee:

Submission Window: Mark your calendars! The competition opens on the 14th of March and closes on the 28th March, giving you two weeks to craft the perfect list.

Text Submissions Only: No Spotify or Apple Music links, please! Share your playlist as a text entry to keep it anonymous and exciting.

Song Limits: Strike the right balance Minimum 10 songs, maximum 20. Quality over quantity, maestros!

Unleash Your Creativity: This isn't just about songs; it's an art form! Get as creative as possible - draw inspiration from movies, TV shows, or weave a musical tale, feel free to give your playlist a theme, the more creative, the better!

The Pitch: Alongside your submission, provide a short summary explaining why your playlist deserves the coveted title of TSR's Ultimate Study Playlist.

Once the playlists are in, it's time to let the audience be the judge! A week-long voting period will commence, allowing TSR members to cast their votes for the playlist that strikes a chord with them... Links to vote will be shared when voting opens!
Prizes Await...
The stakes are high! :danceboy: so if you enter you'll be in for some exciting prizes.

First place:crown: - Not only will you be crowned the Creator of TSR's Ultimate Study Playlist, but you'll also receive 100 rep points and a 3-month Spotify gift card.

We can't wait to see what you create! best of luck to everyone who decides to enter :five:

Motivational and instrumental (study better with instrumentals):

Idea 22 sped up - Gibran Alcocer

Snowfall sped up - Oneheart

Idea 7 sped up - Gibran Alcocer

Idea 10 - Gibran Alcocer

Solas - Gibran Alcocer

Je te laisserai de mots - Patrick Watson

Numb instrumental - XXXTENTACION

Changes instrumental - XXXTENTACION

3am Walk - Daniel.mp3

Overthinking demo - Daniel.mp3

Reply 42

Prizes Await...

Gymnopédie no.1 (reverb + rain) by Erik Satie and Sjors Weijermars

…REM by Corey J.Beats

…Dreamscape by Austin Farewell

…Underwater Wonderscapes by Frederic Bernard

See You Tomorrow by Evgeny Grinko

Falling by mood.

Prelude in c major (reverb + rain) by Sjors Weijermars

Natural light by Ludovico Einaudi

Where is my mind? By Raphael Dubois

West of Zuhai by Westalgia and Loafy Building

Kingdom in Blue by Kupla

Moringa by Living Room

Healing River by Tenno

Kuromatso by LoFi Geek

First of all: do not revise to lyrics!!! There’s actually psychology to this. Just in the same way you can’t listen to 2 conversations at once, the words of the lyrics can interfere with anything you are trying to remember whilst revising.
This applies to anyone but especially if you think in words.
So all of these tracks are lyric-less.
I broke my selections into 2 categories:
Tracks 1-9 have very dark academia vibes. You feel like you’re studying in a fantasy castle or an old college. Complete with lots of piano and rain sounds, I prefer these ones in the darker winter and autumn months.
Tracks 10-14 are mostly LoFi, with more modern sounds and a few have higher pitched tinkling. For me, this makes them feel brighter and less heavy and I love to revise to them in the spring/summer. 📚
Reply 43
Here's my playlist! It's largely classical music/soundtrack pieces, I think the only songs with lyrics are in either French or Japanese, which I am not fluent in so I won't spontaneously break out into singing midway through revision 😅
Okay I've changed my mind, there are also some songs with English lyrics, but they don't distract me as much as some others do....

Okay well I feel like this is a kind of crazy mix, it's really no wonder that Joe Hisaishi and Tchaikovsky were in my top artists on Spotify because I listen to them all the time for revision... anyways...

My Revision Playlist:

The Boy Who Swallowed a Star ~ Joe Hisaishi

To Star Lake ~ Joe Hisaishi

Deep Sea Pastures ~ Joe Hisaishi

Je Te Veux ~ Erik Satie

Sparkle - movie ver. ~ RADWIMPS

Across the Stars ~ John Williams

The Sleeping Beauty: Rose Adagio ~ Tchaikovsky

Swan Lake Act 2: Coda ~ Tchaikovsky

Swan Lake Act 4: Finale ~ Tchaikovsky

The Nutcracker Act 2: Waltz of the Flowers ~ Tchaikovsky

The Breaking of the Fellowship ~ Howard Shore

Cloud Atlas - Sextet ~ Jonas Kvarnstrom

Into a Nighttime Sky ~ Jeremy Zuckerman

Sylvia Act 3: Waltz ~ Leo Delibes

One Day ~ Hans Zimmer (see I love this for revision but I probably will end up crying of PotC)

Haircut ~ Jerry Goldsmith (the motivation this gives me in INSANE)

Take Me Home Country Roads ~ Olivia Newton-John

Magic Works ~ Jason Buckle (please don't call me crazy over this one, it's in the 4th harry potter movie they did not need to go this hard on a song but they did 😭😭)

Pink in the Night ~ Mitski

Angel ~ Gavin Friday (I may have been influenced by watching Romeo+Juliet in Year 11....)

(edited 1 month ago)
Thank you to everyone who has entered already! just a reminder that entries close tomorrow on the 29th March :dancing:

Voting will open next week on the 3rd of April...

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE :biggrin:
It's called "Kill or Be Killed"

It mainly consists of dramatic music that makes me feel like if I don't complete my tasks in time, I'm going to be ambushed and devoured. :eek:
I recommend doing something similar cause it's strangely efficient (even though when I study, it scares me a bit because I start thinking about how the final Exams will slaughter me)!!

Mozart : Lacrimosa from Requiem in D minor (Arr. For Piano and Voice Quartet)

Karl Jenkins : Concerto Grosso for Strings "Palladio": I. Allegretto

Vivaldi : The Four Seasons, Concerto No. 2 in G minor, RV 315 "Summer": III. Presto

Vivaldi : The Four Seasons, Concerto No. 4 in F minor, RV 297 "Winter": I. Allegro non molto

Simon Rattle, Berliner Philharmoniker Brahms: Hungarian Dance No. 1 in G Minor, WoO 1

Litvinovsky : Suite for Strings "Le Grand Cahier": X. L'Incendie

Dramatic classical music somehow makes me feel professional and advanced for some reason...

Then I either play elevator music on YouTube or a horror soundtrack

It mainly makes me feel like a horror movie protagonist who needs to complete quests/missions in order to be free and not get nicely murdered by monstrous exams :ahee:

Ramstein : Radio

Ramstein : Feuer frei!

These 2 songs really helped me with learning German vocabulary - I recommend anyone studying a language to listen to songs of their language!! + Ramstein proposes the calmest and most comfortable music I've ever heard haha

AC/DC: Back In Black (It's the Best feeling because I'm DONE with revision for the day!!! :biggrin:)
It's like the ending of a movie where the protagonist is walking away from a building in slow motion with an explosion in the background... it's the most sensational thought that I'm free from the grasp of worry (which eventually will come back and I would need to explode another building for this thought).

Goodluck to everyone!! I really enjoy listening to this playlist when I have tests and exams coming up!! It's fun and entertaining to play around with music. :u:
Original post by jelllyfiiish
It's called "Kill or Be Killed"
It mainly consists of dramatic music that makes me feel like if I don't complete my tasks in time, I'm going to be ambushed and devoured. :eek:
I recommend doing something similar cause it's strangely efficient (even though when I study, it scares me a bit because I start thinking about how the final Exams will slaughter me)!!

Mozart : Lacrimosa from Requiem in D minor (Arr. For Piano and Voice Quartet)

Karl Jenkins : Concerto Grosso for Strings "Palladio": I. Allegretto

Vivaldi : The Four Seasons, Concerto No. 2 in G minor, RV 315 "Summer": III. Presto

Vivaldi : The Four Seasons, Concerto No. 4 in F minor, RV 297 "Winter": I. Allegro non molto

Simon Rattle, Berliner Philharmoniker Brahms: Hungarian Dance No. 1 in G Minor, WoO 1

Litvinovsky : Suite for Strings "Le Grand Cahier": X. L'Incendie
Dramatic classical music somehow makes me feel professional and advanced for some reason...

Then I either play elevator music on YouTube or a horror soundtrack
It mainly makes me feel like a horror movie protagonist who needs to complete quests/missions in order to be free and not get nicely murdered by monstrous exams :ahee:

Ramstein : Radio

Ramstein : Feuer frei!
These 2 songs really helped me with learning German vocabulary - I recommend anyone studying a language to listen to songs of their language!! + Ramstein proposes the calmest and most comfortable music I've ever heard haha

AC/DC: Back In Black (It's the Best feeling because I'm DONE with revision for the day!!! :biggrin:)
It's like the ending of a movie where the protagonist is walking away from a building in slow motion with an explosion in the background... it's the most sensational thought that I'm free from the grasp of worry (which eventually will come back and I would need to explode another building for this thought).

Goodluck to everyone!! I really enjoy listening to this playlist when I have tests and exams coming up!! It's fun and entertaining to play around with music. :u:
I forgot my last song!!

Café Tacvba : Chilanga banda

Even though I don't speak or understand this language - the melody and beat is sooo chaotic and I love it!! Makes me feel even more free :awesome:
Original post by máni
Here's my playlist! It's largely classical music/soundtrack pieces, I think the only songs with lyrics are in either French or Japanese, which I am not fluent in so I won't spontaneously break out into singing midway through revision 😅
Okay I've changed my mind, there are also some songs with English lyrics, but they don't distract me as much as some others do....
Okay well I feel like this is a kind of crazy mix, it's really no wonder that Joe Hisaishi and Tchaikovsky were in my top artists on Spotify because I listen to them all the time for revision... anyways...
My Revision Playlist:

Je Te Veux ~ Erik Satie

One Day ~ Hans Zimmer (see I love this for revision but I probably will end up crying of PotC)

Magic Works ~ Jason Buckle (please don't call me crazy over this one, it's in the 4th harry potter movie they did not need to go this hard on a song but they did 😭😭)

Angel ~ Gavin Friday (I may have been influenced by watching Romeo+Juliet in Year 11....)

ooh i love it 😁
I once came to the realisation, that studying while listening to pop songs/ songs with lyrics wasn't for me- I always ended up learning the lyrics of the song rather than the stages of cell division, or causes of the great depression😭. For that reason, I turned to my one true comfort when studying....film music. Sit back and relax (+lmk if you enjoy it🥹)

So let's set the scene...

Coming home from a long day of school or an early morning, running low on motivation or the drive to study, don't worry....I've got you:

Starting off strong.... the brain needs a little bit of convincing to study and this song does just that. Starting with a smooth, melodic and peaceful ambience, SUDDENLY at 1:00, the pressure to study kicks in....let the academic comeback commence:

1. This is Berk ~ John Powell (from how to train your dragon)

Okay, the brain isn't fully in the zone yet this next song is the time to LOCK IN:

2. Test Drive ~ John Powell (from how to train your dragon)

6 minutes in 🥳, time to mellow the music to allow you brain to focus on retaining the information your learning. Whenever I listen to Song 3 I feel like I'm in an ancient Chinese garden, surrounded by cherry blossoms. Song 4, has a similar effect, except this time I'm looking at a beautiful landscape from the tallest tower in Camelot

3. Panda Po ~ Hans Zimmer x John Powell (from Kung fu Panda)

4. Fairytale ~ Harry Gregson-Williams x John Powell (from Shrek)

Uh-Oh... the brain's retention time is falling time to give it an electric shock:

5. Main title ~ Ramin Djawadi (from game of thrones)

Now our brain is wide awake, time for my favourite song. This song makes me feel like I'm walking on a tightrope between academic success and failure...as the song progresses I make my way to the side of success🥳🥳

6. Oogway ascends ~ Hans Zimmer (from Kung fu Panda)

Sigh. To study, or not to study, that is the question - except you don't have a choice with this song, the intensity, the TENSION, come on get back to work...

7. His dark materials ~ Lorne Balfe (from his dark materials)

You thought you were going to get a mellow song...WRONG. Now is the time to put studying into full gear... brave the raging waters and the pirates and push through...you've got this:

8. He's a Pirate ~ Klaus Badelt (from Pirates of the Caribbean)

Fine...you can have a mellow song now...enjoy💙

9. Forbidden Friendship ~ John Powell (from how to drain your dragon)

Have a few more...🫶

10. Coming Back Around ~ John Powell (from how to train your dragon)
11. Only The Beginning Of The Adventure ~ Harry Gregson-Williams (from The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe)
12. Romantic Flight ~ John Powell (from how to train your dragon)

Back to the Cherry Blossoms Garden, this time your watching the Lion dance (if you don't know what this is- do search it up:smile:

13. Dragon Warrior Rises ~ Hans Zimmer x John Powell (from Kung fu Panda)

NEARLY THERE....45 mins of studying later... your at an all-time high, you remember everything... here's your prize:

14. Honor Him ~ Hans Zimmer x Gavin Greenway x The Lyndhurst Orchestra (from Gladiator)

AND FINALLY...

15. Now We Are Free ~ Lisa Gerrard x Klaus Badelt x Hans Zimmer x Lyndhurst Orchestra x Bruce Fowler x Yvonne S.Moriarty x Walt Fowler x Ladd McIntosh x Elizabeth Finch (from Gladiator)

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY COMMENTARY xoxo
(edited 3 weeks ago)
Original post by máni
My Revision Playlist:

Je Te Veux ~ Erik Satie

In Hans Zimmer we trust😍😍😍
Original post by erin11
ooh i love it 😁

Thanks!! :biggrin:
Original post by halfharry
I once came to the realisation, that studying while listening to pop songs/ songs with lyrics wasn't for me- I always ended up learning the lyrics of the song rather than the stages of cell division, or causes of the great depression😭. For that reason, I turned to my one true comfort when studying....film music. Sit back and relax (+lmk if you enjoy it🥹)
So let's set the scene...
Coming home from a long day of school or an early morning, running low on motivation or the drive to study, don't worry....I've got you:
Starting off strong.... the brain needs a little bit of convincing to study and this song does just that. Starting with a smooth, melodic and peaceful ambience, SUDDENLY at 1:00, the pressure to study kicks in....let the academic comeback commence:
1. This is Berk ~ John Powell (from how to train your dragon)
Okay, the brain isn't fully in the zone yet this next song is the time to LOCK IN:
2. Test Drive ~ John Powell (from how to train your dragon)
6 minutes in 🥳, time to mellow the music to allow you brain to focus on retaining the information your learning. Whenever I listen to Song 3 I feel like I'm in an ancient Chinese garden, surrounded by cherry blossoms. Song 4, has a similar effect, except this time I'm looking at a beautiful landscape from the tallesr tower in Camelot
3. Panda Po ~ Hans Zimmer x John Powell (from Kung fu Panda)

4. Fairytale ~ Harry Gregson-Williams x John Powell (from Shrek)
Uh-Oh... the brain's retention time is falling time to give it an electric shock:
5. Main title ~ Ramin Djawadi (from game of thrones)
Now our brain is wide awake, time for my favourite song. This song makes me feel like I'm walking on a tightrope between academic success and failure...as the song progresses I make my way to the side of success🥳🥳
6. Oogway ascends ~ Hans Zimmer (from Kung fu Panda)
Sigh. To study, or not to study, that is the question - except you don't have a choice with this song, the intensity, the TENSION, come on get back to work...
7. His dark materials ~ Lorne Balfe (from his dark materials)
You thought you were going to get a mellow song...WRONG. Now is the time to put studying into full gear... brave the raging waters and the pirates and push through...you've got this:
8. He's a Pirate ~ Klaus Badelt (from Pirates of the Caribbean)
Fine...you can have a mellow song now...enjoy💙
9. Forbidden Friendship ~ John Powell (from how to drain your dragon)
Have a few more...🫶
10. Coming Back Around ~ John Powell (from how to train your dragon)
11. Only The Beginning Of The Adventure ~ Harry Gregson-Williams (from The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe)
12. Romantic Flight ~ John Powell (from how to train your dragon)
Back to the Cherry Blossoms Garden, this time your watching the Lion dance (if you don't know what this is- do search it up:smile:
13. Dragon Warrior Rises ~ Hans Zimmer x John Powell (from Kung fu Panda)
NEARLY THERE....45 mins of studying later... your at an all-time high, you remember everything... here's your prize:
14. Honor Him ~ Hans Zimmer x Gavin Greenway x The Lyndhurst Orchestra (from Gladiator)
AND FINALLY...
15. Now We Are Free ~ Lisa Gerrard x Klaus Badelt x Hans Zimmer x Lyndhurst Orchestra x Bruce Fowler x Yvonne S.Moriarty x Walt Fowler x Ladd McIntosh x Elizabeth Finch (from Gladiator)
I HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY COMMENTARY xoxo

Oh my daysss - this would make me feel like I was in a movie too!! :biggrin:
Reply 52

so true!!

I saw a Hans Zimmer live orchestra, it was amazing!
Reply 54
Some interesting stuff!

Missed the deadline, but my thoughts on this would be definitely an instrumental playlist - lyrics usually distract you even if you don't know it, sometimes I find myself singing along in my head. Classical is a lot of students go to and has been posted on here, but personally I find myself going "oh I know this, what is it called?" or trying to remember where I'd heard it before. I was listening to a classical music playlist once, and it had a song they played everyday at my primary school assembly. That definitely threw me off. 😅

My go to are J Dilla Instrumental Mixes. You can find hours and hours of them on YouTube, and they're just old 90's-00's hip-hop beats. Most of them are from niche instrumental albums, or unreleased tracks - very few you might have heard unless you go digging for that sound. Makes it very easy to study without being distracted by familiarity, but also listen to something you enjoy, if you enjoy that music.
Original post by Q&As
Some interesting stuff!

Missed the deadline, but my thoughts on this would be definitely an instrumental playlist - lyrics usually distract you even if you don't know it, sometimes I find myself singing along in my head. Classical is a lot of students go to and has been posted on here, but personally I find myself going "oh I know this, what is it called?" or trying to remember where I'd heard it before. I was listening to a classical music playlist once, and it had a song they played everyday at my primary school assembly. That definitely threw me off. 😅

My go to are J Dilla Instrumental Mixes. You can find hours and hours of them on YouTube, and they're just old 90's-00's hip-hop beats. Most of them are from niche instrumental albums, or unreleased tracks - very few you might have heard unless you go digging for that sound. Makes it very easy to study without being distracted by familiarity, but also listen to something you enjoy, if you enjoy that music.

You have until 12pm today to get your submission in! :smile:

Prizes Await...

My playlist:

Moonlight on the River - Mac DeMarco

Rhiannon - Fleetwood Mac

Back to the Old House - The Smiths

Lover, You Should've Come Over - Jeff Buckley

New Year's Day - Taylor Swift

Fade Into You - Mazzy Star

Vienna - Billy Joel

The Chain - Fleetwood Mac

Eyes Without A Face - Billy Idol

Wicked Game - Chris Isaak

Try Again - Jaehyun

ONLY - LeeHi

Coffee - BTS

Apocalypse - CAS

Bags - Clairo

Beautiful Boy - John Lennon

Kiss of Life - Sade

Edit:
I forgot to add:

Chiquitita - ABBA

Slipping Through My Fingers - ABBA

That's my playlist!!

I use it all the time (there's a few more songs) and I think it's good because it's a mix of chill songs, which mean I don't get distracted from dancing, but also good songs that I like. It also helps me romanticise studying, making me more productive and able to concentrate on working! I also listen to songs that don't have English lyrics so that my brain doesn't lose focus trying to understand lyrics. I try to feed in my Rory Gilmore, etc energy when studying so I have a few songs from the Gilmore Girls soundtrack and ultimately songs that everyone (or at least my classmates aha) love!! <3

Good luck everyone!! You all have amazing playlists!!!
(edited 4 weeks ago)

Prizes Await...

I was wondering if I can include these 1 hour long study with me videos that have already been complied by others or must we take our faves from these videos and compile them ourselves?

Prizes Await...

Marathon- Senpai Ru
Vox "Explained" - Main Theme
On Top of the World- e-soundtrax
C4C & T.Lion - Jasmine (Audio)
Counting The Hours- Tomas Skyldeberg
A Town with an Ocean View- Joe Hisaishi
Après toi- Paul Mauriat
Push it- e-soundtrax
Cathay Pacific Boarding Music
Lost in the Dark - Jaider Trujillo Amaya
Night Snow-Asher Fulero
A Sputnik Moment-Aerian

From an exciting start to your 35-40 minute study session to a satisfying and silent finish.

As you embark on your study journey, you'll be greeted by the invigorating beats of "Marathon" by Senpai Ru, setting the tone for a productive session ahead. From there, let the captivating melodies of "Vox 'Explained' - Main Theme" and the uplifting sounds of "On Top of the World" by e-soundtrax carry you through your work. The playlist ends with peaceful soundscapes for a smooth wind-down such as Nigh Snow by Asher Fulero and Sputnik by Aerian.

Also, I matched the endings of songs with the beginnings of the next ones so that your experience is NOT jarring.

Any suggestions let me know, I would love to hear them as well as your favourite piece of several pieces. I sincerely hope that you all discover new music and broaden your music taste.
Hey everyone! :smile:

Hope you all had a great bank holiday weekend :h:

VOTING IS NOW OPEN!!

For information on how to vote, please see the original post there are instructions along with links to each entry :dancing:

Best of luck to everyone who has entered!

One vote per person, if you have entered, please share the love and vote for someone else, voting closes on 9 April at 5 pm.

Quick Reply

Latest