The Student Room Group

TSR Study Together - STEM vs Humanities! - Sixth Session

:woo: TSR Study Together - STEM vs Humanities :woo:

Session Six - 26th March 2024

Welcome to the sixth session of TSR Study Together STEM vs Humanities! This is a social and supportive place to study alongside other students and keep yourself motivated :yep: You can find more info on how it works here and it’s open to everyone! :dance:

A reminder to to join in with TSR's latest competition before entries close! - The Ultimate Study Playlist! :biggrin:

As always, say hi, share what you’re aiming to achieve for this evening’s study session and give your fellow students some support! Good luck all! :badger:

TSR Study Together Group

Scroll to see replies

Hi! I'll be working on some reading today. Good luck everyone!
Afternoon all! :hi: checking in
I'll be editing my dissertation and making improvements from my supervisor's feedback today :thumbsup:

me initially when reading the feedback :hide:

Spoiler

I think they hate tables? but I don't think they completely hated it... :hmmmm:
(edited 1 month ago)
I forgot about this lol 😳😳
I'll make a plan after tea but it will probably just be organising myself for the last two days of this term
Original post by Pwca

Welcome to the sixth session of TSR Study Together STEM vs Humanities! This is a social and supportive place to study alongside other students and keep yourself motivated :yep: You can find more info on how it works here and it’s open to everyone! :dance:
A reminder to to join in with TSR's latest competition before entries close! - The Ultimate Study Playlist! :biggrin:
As always, say hi, share what you’re aiming to achieve for this evening’s study session and give your fellow students some support! Good luck all! :badger:

TSR Study Together Group

Hey guys! Hope you're all doing okay 🙂

Here's my tasks for the session:

10 mins research methods 1 revision

10 mins chapter 4 IR revision

10 mins chapter 6 Gatsby revision

Update issues and debates flashcards

Othello context flashcards

Techniques I will be using this session:

Pomodoro technique - 25 mins on, 5 mins off

Not using my phone at all during this session and keeping my door open - keeping my door open keeps me accountable as I want my mum to think I'm a productive queen rather than a lazy trout on her phone when she walks upstairs!

Quality > quantity - doing less tasks better 🙂

Wishing you all lots of luck for this session!
Kay ❤️
Hey everyone how are we! Just wanting to say good luck for ur session, i got all my coursework done during the day so nothing my end to complete but will be cheering u all on
Hi all! I am going to be doing some German Quizlet and finishing my practise paper. Also going through my presentation for tomorrow. :smile:
Original post by Pwca

TSR Study Together Group

hey everyone i am going to be completing a psychology approaches test and continuing to plan my easter hols if i have time!! good luck with all your tasks :biggrin:!
omg i forgot about this 😭😭
well it's not too late! i'll be doing some questions on electricity and forces (physics gcse!)
hello!!! im going to do lots of chemistry and hopefully some maths today too !! good luck everyone i hope u all have a productive session :smile:
Hey everyone, going to relax a bit in todays session as breaks are very important. Gonna do a bit of duolingo. Still going to encourage everyone here and i wish everyone here a productive session.
idk why but something about studying/ doing coursework that makes me feel extremely cold / tired :hmmmm: :yawn:
@Chronoscope edits are always the worst, definitely make me feel sleepy too!

Glad to see plenty of you promoting a healthy approach to revision with plenty of down time too :yep:

@flowersinmyhair how was the Snow Queen??
Original post by Chronoscope
idk why but something about studying/ doing coursework that makes me feel extremely cold / tired :hmmmm: :yawn:

I also feel very tired whenever I'm studying too!! Sometimes it gets too much and i need a good nap :smile:
Hey guys! Lil update, I've just finished my 10 mins revision sessions. Onto updating issues and debates flashcards now! Here's a reminder to you all to go grab some water 🥤
Original post by Pwca
@Chronoscope edits are always the worst, definitely make me feel sleepy too!
Glad to see plenty of you promoting a healthy approach to revision with plenty of down time too :yep:
@flowersinmyhair how was the Snow Queen??
Exhausting but the actors were absolutely amazing! It was my first ever time using a follow spot, but I did really enjoy it
Hi guys joining a bit late but ill be doing a biology essay! good luck everyone :smile:
Sounds like you're on a roll, @kayleigh_t.27!

So glad it was fun @flowersinmyhair, I can only imagine how exhausting and rewarding it must be.

What's your biology essay about @Jacintha?
Reply 18
Guys I completely forgot to log on 😭

I'm just in the middle of some statistics, but the questions are really wordy!!!
Same forgot to log on 😂 I did 1 hour fm pure notes (I’m going through the whole spec watching videos and writing what I need)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending