The Student Room Group

EasyJet2 job interview help

Hi, I applied for a passenger service assistant role. Or like ground operations. I have been invited for an interview at crowne plaza (Manchester) which will consist of group assessment and 4 hour long interview. Was wondering if anyone has any tips or advice on how to ace the Interview, what should I expect? Also the dress code is business attire so does that mean like proper formal clothes like tie and all. Also any other tips to help me on the day. Appreciate it.
Reply 1
There's interview tips here:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=1313

Yes, business attire is suit tie, belt if you've got the loops as you might take your jacket off, clean shoes. Make sure you are carrying the minimum in your pockets; nothing wrong with taking a lightweight outside jacket for the pockets or smart bag or zip folder where you can keep stuff like phone, wallet, keys, any paperwork.

Best of luck 👍🏻
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Surnia
There's interview tips here:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=1313

Yes, business attire is suit tie, belt if you've got the loops as you might take your jacket off, clean shoes. Make sure you are carrying the minimum in your pockets; nothing wrong with taking a lightweight outside jacket for the pockets or smart bag or zip folder where you can keep stuff like phone, wallet, keys, any paperwork.

Best of luck 👍🏻

Oh thanks, what if I don’t really have a business attire 😭 nah I guess I gotta somehow yk manage . But ye I’ve heard is gonna be a group assignment. Wish I could know what would it be. Cause like you gotta stand out between 6-7 other people
Reply 3
Original post by ToGodly
Oh thanks, what if I don’t really have a business attire 😭 nah I guess I gotta somehow yk manage . But ye I’ve heard is gonna be a group assignment. Wish I could know what would it be. Cause like you gotta stand out between 6-7 other people
If it's like other places, the assignments could change for exactly this reason; so that people can't discuss them!

When I've done group assessments, I've found you need to be seen to participate, don't let it happen around you or allow your suggestions to be ignored and sometimes it's good to be devil's advocate!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending