The Student Room Group

Estrangement evidence

Hi, I applied for student finance as a returning student and it's asking me for evidence of estrangement, for my previous 2 applications, besides the first time they didn't ask. The form at the time was filled out by my form tutor at college but now that I'm at university, I don't have any of reputable professional standing to ask to fill out a form so I don't know what to do. Can I send the form I sent the first year again or is it now invalid?
Original post by nattyyy
Hi, I applied for student finance as a returning student and it's asking me for evidence of estrangement, for my previous 2 applications, besides the first time they didn't ask. The form at the time was filled out by my form tutor at college but now that I'm at university, I don't have any of reputable professional standing to ask to fill out a form so I don't know what to do. Can I send the form I sent the first year again or is it now invalid?
Hi there,

Just to check, are you seeing this message on your account, or were you sent an e-mail specifically asking for this form again?

Thanks, Graeme
Reply 2
Original post by Graeme SFE
Hi there,
Just to check, are you seeing this message on your account, or were you sent an e-mail specifically asking for this form again?
Thanks, Graeme

It was sent through my account, but I realised I misunderstood it, my application has already been accepted without me needing to send anything else, but thank you.
Original post by nattyyy
It was sent through my account, but I realised I misunderstood it, my application has already been accepted without me needing to send anything else, but thank you.

Not a problem. If you have any further queries please let us know. Thanks, Ross

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending