The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Accom offer isn't what I wanted

I applied later due to being an insurance student but I tried to apply the minute applications opened. Just got my offer today and it's a *lot* more expensive than my preferences (I chose the cheapest options for reasons) and its catered, which I didn't apply for at all. Is there any way I can change this?
Original post by Anonymous
I applied later due to being an insurance student but I tried to apply the minute applications opened. Just got my offer today and it's a *lot* more expensive than my preferences (I chose the cheapest options for reasons) and its catered, which I didn't apply for at all. Is there any way I can change this?

Hi there,

You will need to contact our Accommodation Centre to discuss your options. You can find their contact details at the bottom of the accommodation website here.

- Lindsay
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Reply 2
Original post by Loughborough University
Hi there,

You will need to contact our Accommodation Centre to discuss your options. You can find their contact details at the bottom of the accommodation website here.

- Lindsay

What have you been offered and would you like to swap for a catered standard room in Royce?
Reply 3
Original post by FranticMum
What have you been offered and would you like to swap for a catered standard room in Royce?

Hi there,
My daughters been offered standard catered in Cayley - quite cheap
As old block. she wanted en-suite catered in Newer accom eg Elvin Richards if interested in swapping ? Don’t mind paying more but want high standard accom
Original post by Anonymous

Hi there
Have you been offered en-suite accom ? If so, where ? Would you like to swap for a standard catered room in Cayley ? Cheap as older block, single bed I think
Anyone interested in a shared bathroom, self-catered Bill Mo room? Close to SU and Econ department. Please dm if interested.
Anyone interested in a shared bathroom, self-catered William Morris room? Close to SU, Loughborough Business School and William Morris buildings. Please DM if interested.
Reply 7
Hi there, I have an en suite room with a private kitchen in private accommodation in Loughborough if anyone is interested. I'm willing to transfer the lease as soon as practicable

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending