The Student Room Group

Fola2

I HV apply for management and entrepreneurship at Cranfield since last month for master. And hv not received and offer I don't know what is going on
Reply 1
I HV apply for management and entrepreneurship at Cranfield since last month for master. And hv not received and offer I don't know what is going on
Original post by Fola2

Hi @Fola2 ,

Thank you for your question. Did you receive an email acknowledgement that you application was received safely? If so, this might just be a busy period for applications and you will receive a decision as soon as possible.

For taught courses we aim to give a decision on your application form within 21 days of receiving a complete application with full documentation. Do you know if your documentation is complete, as this could potentially help to speed up the process?

Let me know and I will try to help where I can!
Gemma
2nd year PhD Student (Environment & Agrifood)
Student Ambassador
Reply 3
Original post by Cranfield University
Hi @Fola2 ,
Thank you for your question. Did you receive an email acknowledgement that you application was received safely? If so, this might just be a busy period for applications and you will receive a decision as soon as possible.
For taught courses we aim to give a decision on your application form within 21 days of receiving a complete application with full documentation. Do you know if your documentation is complete, as this could potentially help to speed up the process?
Let me know and I will try to help where I can!
Gemma
Student Ambassador

Thanks so much for ur reply yes I got acknowledgment message from them and my document is complete
Original post by Fola2
Thanks so much for ur reply yes I got acknowledgment message from them and my document is complete

Hi @Fola2 ,

Thank you, can I ask what date you received the acknowledgment and had full documentation please? If it was more than 21 days ago I will send a message to admissions to see if I can get any update for you on when you can expect a response.

Best wishes
Gemma
Student Ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending