The Student Room Group

UCL (University College London) Postgraduate Applicants 2024-25

Hi everyone, it's my first time writing a post on TSR, so please correct me if I'm making any mistakes. I'm creating this post as I see no thread/discussion for 2024/25 postgraduate applicants for UCL!

I applied for the MSc degree three weeks ago and am currently waiting for the results.

Is anyone else waiting for the results? I wonder when to expect the results... :smile: Good luck to everyone!

Scroll to see replies

Hi! I applied for MSc Clinical Neuroscience in late October and still waiting on a decision ☺️ what course did you apply for? 🫶🏼
Reply 2
Original post by stephdunlop
Hi! I applied for MSc Clinical Neuroscience in late October and still waiting on a decision ☺️ what course did you apply for? 🫶🏼

I applied for MSc environment and sustainable development! It's so nervous to wait for the result... but I don't expect the decision to be made this year..:frown:
Hi, I've applied for MA Education and Technology at the end of Oct and waiting for a decision too. I think they generally start sending out decisions in January at the earliest.
Original post by wsshn

I applied for MSc environment and sustainable development! It's so nervous to wait for the result... but I don't expect the decision to be made this year..:frown:

i know it’s so nerve wracking 🫣 i have seen at least one person with an offer for UCL already though so 🤞🏼🤞🏼 have you got offers from anywhere else? :smile:
Reply 5
I've applied to the MA Education, Gender, International Development! I've already received offers for Sussex and SOAS but funding is a pain for a poor international student like me. Also waiting for Cambridge application. Good luck everyone!
Reply 6
Original post by coffee&cake
I've applied to the MA Education, Gender, International Development! I've already received offers for Sussex and SOAS but funding is a pain for a poor international student like me. Also waiting for Cambridge application. Good luck everyone!

Good luck with your funding and the Cambridge application! May I ask when did you apply? It seems no one has received the result from UCL yet.. right?
Reply 7
I applied for the MA Mediterranean Archaeology at the end of November and got my offer today!
Original post by JadeEG
I applied for the MA Mediterranean Archaeology at the end of November and got my offer today!

Congratulations!
Reply 9
Original post by JadeEG

Oh wow congratulations!!!!
Reply 10
Original post by JadeEG

Congratulations!
Reply 11
Original post by wsshn
Hi everyone, it's my first time writing a post on TSR, so please correct me if I'm making any mistakes. I'm creating this post as I see no thread/discussion for 2024/25 postgraduate applicants for UCL!

I applied for the MSc degree three weeks ago and am currently waiting for the results.

Is anyone else waiting for the results? I wonder when to expect the results... :smile: Good luck to everyone!

I was looking for such a thread. Thank you for initiating one :smile:

I have applied for 2 courses, namely CSML & DSML. I applied on the 1st of Nov with references submitted by the 15th. Eagerly waiting for a decision. Good luck to you and everyone :smile:
Original post by JadeEG

congrats!! thats so exciting! is UCL your top choice? ☺️
Reply 13
Original post by stephdunlop
congrats!! thats so exciting! is UCL your top choice? ☺️

Thanks! It's one of my top choices so I'm over the moon about the offer!
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 14
Original post by JadeEG
Thanks! It's one of my top choices so I'm over the moon about the offer!

If comfortable, Can you share the stages in your application? Like after applying what all things happened. My application is stuck at "Application under assessment" and it's been a month after applying. :frown:
Reply 15
Original post by ayusamb
If comfortable, Can you share the stages in your application? Like after applying what all things happened. My application is stuck at "Application under assessment" and it's been a month after applying. :frown:

Sure! Mine was on "Submitted" for a few days before "Application under assessment" for about a week and a half. The next status was the offer and I got an email letting me know that there had been a status update, letting me know to check my portal. I'm very lucky to have had a quick turnaround, wasn't expecting anything until the new year so your department might have a more "gathered field" approach than mine seems to have. Best of luck
Reply 16
Original post by JadeEG
Sure! Mine was on "Submitted" for a few days before "Application under assessment" for about a week and a half. The next status was the offer and I got an email letting me know that there had been a status update, letting me know to check my portal. I'm very lucky to have had a quick turnaround, wasn't expecting anything until the new year so your department might have a more "gathered field" approach than mine seems to have. Best of luck

Thanks for such a comprehensive reply! :smile:
Yes understood, like a rolling basis. A bottom-to-top approach. Happy for you, congratulations and all the best :smile:
anyone applying to the MSc Technology Management program?
Original post by wsshn
Good luck with your funding and the Cambridge application! May I ask when did you apply? It seems no one has received the result from UCL yet.. right?

just last week. my references havent submitted either so it might be awhile i think.
Reply 19
Has anyone else started getting responses?

I applied to MA Linguistics on October 16th, my references were submitted October 26th. On December 18th, I received an email about a two week delay (presumably for Christmas closures). My status has been 'Application Under Assessment' for months lol.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending