The Student Room Group

Aston University Physician Associate 2024 entry

Hi guys!
I was wondering if anyone applying for the MSc Physician Associate course for 2024 entry knows just how much they will take into account our UCAT scores? I understand it has only recently been introduced and so I am really not sure?
Would appreciate some help :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hello, I think anything above 2000 points should be fine. I just got an interview offer with UCAT score of 2240 points
Reply 2
Original post by dididudu
Hello, I think anything above 2000 points should be fine. I just got an interview offer with UCAT score of 2240 points

congrats! Have you got any idea how the interviews will work, as in MMI etc? On the website it says its a two stage interview day with interview and group exercise so im not sure?
Reply 3
Original post by Oinchow
congrats! Have you got any idea how the interviews will work, as in MMI etc? On the website it says its a two stage interview day with interview and group exercise so im not sure?

Hi there are 2 stages. Online is going to be general questions i think ( I havent attended the interview yet) and the second stage will be in person MMI
Reply 4
Original post by Skhan2109
hi guys,
when is your interview?

Friday this week
Reply 5
Friday this week
hey how did it go!!
Reply 6
Original post by Oinchow
hey how did it go!!
Not so well, how did it go for you? Did they tell you when we should hear back from them?
Reply 7
Not so well, how did it go for you? Did they tell you when we should hear back from them?
:frown:( dont overthink it too much, sometimes you think you've not done well but its acc the opposite. I haven't had mine yet, i've got it next week
Reply 8
Original post by Oinchow
:frown:( dont overthink it too much, sometimes you think you've not done well but its acc the opposite. I haven't had mine yet, i've got it next week
Thank you:frown:. Have you done the worcester interview yet?
Was it hard, were they timing the questions? Thanks!
did anyone heard anything from Aston regarding the interview results?
Original post by CheerfulRoamer
did anyone heard anything from Aston regarding the interview results?
Not yet and I had my interview on the 23rd of Feb. When did you have your interview?
Not yet and I had my interview on the 23rd of Feb. When did you have your interview?
I received an email that I was successful in stage 1 and have to book a slot for stage 2. I had it on 27th of Feb.
I received an email that I was successful in stage 1 and have to book a slot for stage 2. I had it on 27th of Feb.
Congratulations!!! I guess i was not successful then. When did you receive the email?
Congratulations!!! I guess i was not successful then. When did you receive the email?
Thanks! I received it in the morning. But still they should inform you about the results.
Thanks! I received it in the morning. But still they should inform you about the results.
I think my one didnt go so well, messed up the last 2 questions😂. How did you feel after the interview?
Do you need the UCAT for PA?
Reply 17
Original post by curiousgeorge12
Do you need the UCAT for PA?
Hey, some universities ask for it e.g. Aston University. It depends on the unis you apply to so check their requirements :smile:
Original post by Oinchow
Hi guys!
I was wondering if anyone applying for the MSc Physician Associate course for 2024 entry knows just how much they will take into account our UCAT scores? I understand it has only recently been introduced and so I am really not sure?
Would appreciate some help :smile:
Hi,

I hope you are doing well.

UEL offers MSc Physician Associate and applications can be made using the following link: https://uel.ac.uk/postgraduate/courses/msc-physician-associate

UEL holds Open Events for prospective students. This would be a great opportunity for you to speak to current students, Academics and also have a campus tour. It can be booked online using the following link:
Undergraduate Open Days | University of East London (uel.ac.uk)

You can also speak to Student Ambassadors studying your course. They can be reached using the following website:
Chat to our students | University of East London (uel.ac.uk)

For further information, please feel free to contact Applicant Engagement via telephone on 0208 223 3333.

-Anisha
Reply 19
Original post by Oinchow
Hey, some universities ask for it e.g. Aston University. It depends on the unis you apply to so check their requirements :smile:
Hi guys, when i applied there was ucat to do but now i dont see anything anymore. I v been invited for the second stage interview. I was not asked anything at the moment in terms of documentation/ucat/atc. ! I even asked if they got all the document.etc...and i was told if they needed anything they would request it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending