The Student Room Group

University of Edinburgh 2024-25 Postgraduate Applicants

Hi all, I have applied to the MSc in statistics with data science course. My application has been 'received and being processed ' stage for around a month now. How's everyones applications going?
Reply 1
Just submitted for the MSc in Mediterranean Archaeology yesterday. Best of luck for your application!
I applied for the MSc in Materials Chemistry on 13 October 2023 and got offered on 17 November 2023. Good luck for your application anyway :smile:
Reply 3
I also applied early October and still have the received and reviewing your application status. I emailed the admissions office because I have a decision deadline for another university coming up. They said while the less competitive programs in life sciences respond more quickly, some programs just take a lot longer.
Reply 4
Hi! I have applied for MSc Artificial Intelligence 2 weeks ago and I'm still waiting for my offer🤣
Reply 5
Original post by Dhueusisiwiwi
Hi all, I have applied to the MSc in statistics with data science course. My application has been 'received and being processed ' stage for around a month now. How's everyones applications going?

Hi! :smile:
I have applied for the same course. Which of the colleges have you applied to? All the best!
Reply 6
Original post by ayusamb
Hi! :smile:
I have applied for the same course. Which of the colleges have you applied to? All the best!

University of Sheffield for statistics and some other universities but a different course, what about you?
Reply 7
University of Sheffield for statistics and some other universities but a different course, what about you?

Ohh, I have applied to Stats or DS courses at Imperial, UCL, Manchester etc. I got an offer from Imperial though :smile:
When did you submit your application to Edinburgh?
Reply 8
Original post by ayusamb
Ohh, I have applied to Stats or DS courses at Imperial, UCL, Manchester etc. I got an offer from Imperial though :smile:
When did you submit your application to Edinburgh?

I submitted my application on 30th of October, so it’s been a while… but tbf they’ve said they’ll give out decisions by 1 March for round 1. I’m just so impatient haha
Reply 9
I submitted my application on 30th of October, so it’s been a while… but tbf they’ve said they’ll give out decisions by 1 March for round 1. I’m just so impatient haha

Hey, any updates?
I recently received an offer from them!
Reply 10
Original post by Yoom17
Hi! I have applied for MSc Artificial Intelligence 2 weeks ago and I'm still waiting for my offer🤣

Hi, does it make sense to apply for that program earlier? Website says that they will make decisions after the March deadline.
Reply 11
I intend to apply for a Msc in physics but I didn't yet, wondering if it'll be too late to apply now ☹️ idk how competitive the program is nor how long it might take to get a decision. Should've applied by December TT
Original post by Acidmana
I intend to apply for a Msc in physics but I didn't yet, wondering if it'll be too late to apply now ☹️ idk how competitive the program is nor how long it might take to get a decision. Should've applied by December TT

You still have plenty of time I’m sure! Check the application deadline and definitely apply :smile:
Reply 13
I submitted application for MSc Sport Policy, Management and International Development in Oct, got the offer in late Nov, I did exchange a couple email to keep in touch with the admission team though
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 14
Hi everyone :smile: I received an offer for MScR Integrative Neuroscience and was wondering if there was a groupchat or something for 24/25 Edinburgh postgrads and/or neuroscience in particular?
Hi all,

If there's a gc for postgrad offer holders I'd like to join please!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending