The Student Room Group

MPhil in Basic and Translational Neuroscience at Uni of Cambridge

I wonder if anybody applied to the MPhil in Basic and Translational Neuroscience program and heard back from them for an interview, I did apply last month, but have not heard back from them yet.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Fatimah.1998
I wonder if anybody applied to the MPhil in Basic and Translational Neuroscience program and heard back from them for an interview, I did apply last month, but have not heard back from them yet.

Hi! I applied a couple months ago and my application still says “submitted”. I don’t think they have looked through the applications as yet it seems!
Reply 2
Original post by Lrl456
Hi! I applied a couple months ago and my application still says “submitted”. I don’t think they have looked through the applications as yet it seems!

I guess too, according to previous posts on this website, some applicants got interviewed this month though, I wonder if that would happen for us as well. Hopefully, we get one (fingers crossed).
Reply 3
I guess too, according to previous posts on this website, some applicants got interviewed this month though, I wonder if that would happen for us as well. Hopefully, we get one (fingers crossed).

i got an interview !!! have you heard back yet??
Reply 4
Original post by Lrl456
i got an interview !!! have you heard back yet??

OMG, congratsss dear, really happy for you! I guess your interview would be in 4-5 days, right? I really wish you all the best. YOU'VE GOT THIS. Please, let me know how it goes once u r done. For me, not yet ;D
Reply 5
OMG, congratsss dear, really happy for you! I guess your interview would be in 4-5 days, right? I really wish you all the best. YOU'VE GOT THIS. Please, let me know how it goes once u r done. For me, not yet ;D

awww this is so sweet! dm me or i’ll dm you and give you an update. please lmk when you hear back !! my interview is on tuesdsy
Reply 6
Original post by Lrl456
awww this is so sweet! dm me or i’ll dm you and give you an update. please lmk when you hear back !! my interview is on tuesdsy

Have received ur message, thxxxxx, ofc, will let u knowwwww, all the best dear, rock it.
Reply 7
Hi, do you know how many they called in for an interview? I also got an interview as well :smile:)
Reply 8
Original post by undefined
Hi, do you know how many they called in for an interview? I also got an interview as well :smile:)

Hi !! if you have linkedin or something I would love to connect and talk about interview because I have one too tomorrow! I’ll dm you my profile !
Reply 9
Original post by Lrl456
Hi !! if you have linkedin or something I would love to connect and talk about interview because I have one too tomorrow! I’ll dm you my profile !

I actually don't have a linkedin profile yet, so that's definitely a problem :smile:)
Reply 10
Original post by Aadk19
I actually don't have a linkedin profile yet, so that's definitely a problem :smile:)

haha! you should definitely make one now that you’re coming up to postgrad studies lmao! when’s ur interview and when did u get the invite???
Reply 11
Original post by Lrl456
haha! you should definitely make one now that you’re coming up to postgrad studies lmao! when’s ur interview and when did u get the invite???

Last Thursday! :smile:))
Reply 12
Can you ask them when we can expect to get a decision - I forgot to ask about that! :smile:)
Reply 13
Original post by Aadk19
Can you ask them when we can expect to get a decision - I forgot to ask about that! :smile:)

Sorry, i forgot to ask that myself ! i had my interview and they said “u will hear from us soon”. how did ur interview go!
Hi there,
Just submitting my app, did you reach out to your identified supervisors of interest? Or did you put them in the research section? Or left the research section entirely?
Reply 15
Original post by Gradstudent2024
Hi there,
Just submitting my app, did you reach out to your identified supervisors of interest? Or did you put them in the research section? Or left the research section entirely?

Hi! its not a requirement to reach out to supervisors therefore ti left the research proposal part n only wrote things in the research experience part of that section
Reply 16
When do you think that we can expect to hear from them hehe? :smile:)
Reply 17
Original post by Aadk19
When do you think that we can expect to hear from them hehe? :smile:)

apparently someone last year heard back around 7-10 days after the interview so maybe from next tuesday onwards??
Reply 18
Original post by Lrl456
apparently someone last year heard back around 7-10 days after the interview so maybe from next tuesday onwards??

Ohh that's soon! Did they do two days of interviews?
Reply 19
Original post by Aadk19
Ohh that's soon! Did they do two days of interviews?

i think they did do 2 days ! so i think they should roughly admit about half the applicants they interviewed. how did ur interview go??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending