The Student Room Group

OCR alevel geog revision sites

where can I find good notes on ocr geography especially geographical debates as that's what my mock will be on
Reply 1
Original post by sg.0
where can I find good notes on ocr geography especially geographical debates as that's what my mock will be on

which geographical debates?
i do human rights and migration
Reply 2
Original post by luhrnz

I do disease and dilemma and hazardous earth my mock on them is in April and I know next to nothing
Hi, I do hazardous earth and future of food for geographical debates

For hazardous earth, try this PMT link as its the best thing that works for me: https://pmt.physicsandmathstutor.com/download/Geography/A-level/Notes/OCR/Hazardous-Earth/Set-A/Notes%20on%20Hazardous%20Earth%20-%20OCR%20Geography%20A-level.pdf

As for the paper in general, it is always a resource sheet question with 3 marks, a 6 marker about anything in the topic, so shallow focus earthquakes, earthquake resistant infrastructure, etc (check the PMT link), a 12 marker synoptic question (to any paper 1 or 2 topic, i.e. coasts, trade) and then a 33 marker.

For the 33 marker, its mainly getting an idea of how to structure it and using your case study knowledge to back up your points, so I'd recommend planning them and maybe trying a few if you can

Good luck with your mocks :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by bsingh006
Hi, I do hazardous earth and future of food for geographical debates
For hazardous earth, try this PMT link as its the best thing that works for me: https://pmt.physicsandmathstutor.com/download/Geography/A-level/Notes/OCR/Hazardous-Earth/Set-A/Notes%20on%20Hazardous%20Earth%20-%20OCR%20Geography%20A-level.pdf
As for the paper in general, it is always a resource sheet question with 3 marks, a 6 marker about anything in the topic, so shallow focus earthquakes, earthquake resistant infrastructure, etc (check the PMT link), a 12 marker synoptic question (to any paper 1 or 2 topic, i.e. coasts, trade) and then a 33 marker.
For the 33 marker, its mainly getting an idea of how to structure it and using your case study knowledge to back up your points, so I'd recommend planning them and maybe trying a few if you can
Good luck with your mocks :smile:

great thank you I appreciate the help
Original post by luhrnz

Thats paper 2, not paper 3
Reply 6
Original post by Will_2006
Thats paper 2, not paper 3

my fault og

Quick Reply

Latest