The Student Room Group

My EPQ submission is tomorrow do they check for Ai

Every time I use an ai detection website its says that my content is likely generated by ai, even when I wrote it myself. I sometimes used quillbot for help but not heavily. Will I get marked down??? My exam board is AQA btw
(edited 1 month ago)
They might, yes.
Reply 2
Original post by dday197
Every time I use an ai detection website its says that my content is likely generated by ai, even when I wrote it myself. I sometimes used quillbot for help but not heavily. Will I get marked down??? My exam board is AQA btw

Yes, if heavy plagiarism is detected. You obviously have to cite sources and use info from sources but not to the point where you are copying information entirely from the Internet (which is basically what the response from the generative AI will be).

I know you didn't ask but I just thought I would shareI got my EPQ mark after it has been marked and moderated by school today - it has now been sent to the exam board for moderation but my school tends to be on the harsher side of things rather than the lenient side so my mark can only go up (scored 49/54, which is 1 mark off an A* and Edexcel exam board).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending