The Student Room Group

Student Finance Application

I submitted my application for my degree that starts September 2024 and my application never once asked about a maintenance loan and I can’t find anything online to apply for one. Have I done something wrong? I restarted my application and still couldn’t read anything about one.
Original post by Ted0402
I submitted my application for my degree that starts September 2024 and my application never once asked about a maintenance loan and I can’t find anything online to apply for one. Have I done something wrong? I restarted my application and still couldn’t read anything about one.

Hi Ted,

If you want to contact us on 0300 100 0607 or the live chat in your account we can assist you with this. Thanks, Jason
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Jason
Hi Ted,
If you want to contact us on 0300 100 0607 or the live chat in your account we can assist you with this. Thanks, Jason

Hello, I’ve been trying to get through all day but you have high volumes it seems. Could I get an answer over the student room instead?
Original post by Ted0402
Hello, I’ve been trying to get through all day but you have high volumes it seems. Could I get an answer over the student room instead?
Hi Ted,

We don't have account access over social media so you will have to call us so we can check this for you. We're open till 8pm Monday to Friday and Saturday's till 4pm.

Thanks,
Claire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending