The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

CSM fashion design : womenswear

I was rejected at five this morning 😭.. Is there anyone else other than me who was rejected today?
lol me too, I really think their spaces got filled or something
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #2
lol me too, I really think their spaces got filled or something

It's so funny that was rejected at that time.. I think maybe they didn't even look at our portfolio🥲
Did you guys do an interview? just wondering because i had mine two weeks ago and havent heard anything
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous #1
I was rejected at five this morning 😭.. Is there anyone else other than me who was rejected today?

Yess I did aswell
Original post by Ella.j4r0
Did you guys do an interview? just wondering because i had mine two weeks ago and havent heard anything

Can I ask you which course you applied?
Original post by Anonymous #3
Can I ask you which course you applied?

the same one - womenswear
the same one - womenswear

Thanks, good luck 🍀btw I'm waiting some news from menswear. They sent rejection last weekend to so many guys in every course as I know. But I haven't heard anything.

i also had an interview for womenswear did u hear anything yet?
Original post by Anonymous #4
i also had an interview for womenswear did u hear anything yet?

nope
nope

how did your interview go and who interviewed u?
how did your interview go and who interviewed u?

i think it went fine and was very chill but i lost a couple of minutes due to technical difficulties. it was with anna-nicole. i was told she was incredibly scary but i didn’t think so at all
i think it went fine and was very chill but i lost a couple of minutes due to technical difficulties. it was with anna-nicole. i was told she was incredibly scary but i didn’t think so at all

omg i also had a lot of technical issues during my interview the microsoft team is so annoying!!! did your interviewer let you know when you'll be hearing back from them? what did they say at the end of the interview?
what did they say*
omg i also had a lot of technical issues during my interview the microsoft team is so annoying!!! did your interviewer let you know when you'll be hearing back from them? what did they say at the end of the interview?

eeeh i mean she said i’ll hear “soon” but in uni-language soon is never soon hahahaha. what about you?
eeeh i mean she said i’ll hear “soon” but in uni-language soon is never soon hahahaha. what about you?

she told me that I'll hear back after 3weeks or within 3weeks. I'm not sure if it was after or within but just remember that it was something 3weeks lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending