The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

CSM Womenswear 2024

Hi 😊 I just wondered if anyone from the UK has heard if they have an interview or a place for CSM womenswear. Thank you!
I applied same course too! Can I ask when you submit your porfolio x 🥺
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #1
I applied same course too! Can I ask when you submit your porfolio x 🥺
Are you still waiting to hear too? And yes I submitted mine around the 10th of February I think x
Im also still waiting :frown:((
Waiting on menswear. Submitted on 15 Feb.
Original post by gr345ie
Are you still waiting to hear too? And yes I submitted mine around the 10th of February I think x

Yeahhh .. I still waiting 😭 I submit portfolio late than you! It was 18 feb. I think that I have to wait more.... may be up to May 🫠
International student applied for Womenswear/print/menswear around 16th Feb. Haven't heard any news just yet. Anyone got an interview/offer/rejection?
Original post by Anonymous #4
International student applied for Womenswear/print/menswear around 16th Feb. Haven't heard any news just yet. Anyone got an interview/offer/rejection?

I’ve received an interview for print, I think the delay in responses for womenswear or menswear might be bcuz they’re their most popular courses?
Original post by Anonymous #5
I’ve received an interview for print, I think the delay in responses for womenswear or menswear might be bcuz they’re their most popular courses?
When did you apply? And receive the interview? Congrats!
Reply 9
Original post by Possiblymaybe41
When did you apply? And receive the interview? Congrats!

I applied on the 17th of Feb and thank you! I think I received my interview invite two weeks ago?
Any updates from anyone? I’m waiting for a response after my interview!
Original post by Anonymous #6
Any updates from anyone? I’m waiting for a response after my interview!

I applied menswear and communication but I haven't heard any news yet too.
While my friend who applied knitwear got interview in this week. So I'm worrying about no news 😂. Or Don't they give us rejection until May?
Original post by Anonymous #7
I applied menswear and communication but I haven't heard any news yet too.
While my friend who applied knitwear got interview in this week. So I'm worrying about no news 😂. Or Don't they give us rejection until May?
I feel like some responses will come in next week - it would be so annoying to wait until may though :/
Hello,
I am looking to apply for the MA FASHION COMMUNICATION : FASHION IMAGE course at CSM, UAL 2025 intake. I am a Fashion stylist and was hoping to get some insights about the course particularly for Fashion styling. Does the course incorporate Styling along with photography and other aspects? and is it suitable for someone who wants to step up as a stylist in the industry. What does the course curriculum look like and is it a good course to do for aspiring stylists?
Do I have to show experience and projects that are not related to styling in the portfolio? Awaiting a response! Thankyou in advance!
anyone heard back about the result?
Original post by Anonymous
anyone heard back about the result?

Still waiting…

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending