The Student Room Group

HELP

Someone please help!

I'm being kept home from school for personal reasons, having recently received an offer from Imperial College London for Electrical and Electronic Engineering.

I am so worried that I won't make this offer. I need to do some work, but they are still covering content in lessons and I need to know what they are covering. I haven't received the notes yet and I am not sure what to do.

I need to make this offer. I cannot let life get in the way, what the hell will happen if I don't go?
Reply 1
Original post by koem
Someone please help!
I'm being kept home from school for personal reasons, having recently received an offer from Imperial College London for Electrical and Electronic Engineering.
I am so worried that I won't make this offer. I need to do some work, but they are still covering content in lessons and I need to know what they are covering. I haven't received the notes yet and I am not sure what to do.
I need to make this offer. I cannot let life get in the way, what the hell will happen if I don't go?

Hey! Uhm I don’t exactly know what you need help in, but I do know that if the personal reasons enter the criterias, you can contact ICL and tell them about your extenuating circumstances, which might make them reconsider your offer and help you out to find a solution. Try your best to catch up your classes… Good luck 🌷
Reply 2
Original post by Ay03ys
Hey! Uhm I don’t exactly know what you need help in, but I do know that if the personal reasons enter the criterias, you can contact ICL and tell them about your extenuating circumstances, which might make them reconsider your offer and help you out to find a solution. Try your best to catch up your classes… Good luck 🌷

Thanks a lot… I think I’ve just about managed to catch up, though!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending