The Student Room Group

Excluded from sixth form, what to do?

Hi, I recently got excluded from year 12 doing a levels from sending a tiktok meme (of a cat singing an Avicii song lmao) to a friend through college teams. I've applied to another college for September but I put my last school being my high school as they will give a good reference. Will they find out about the exclusion? (I'm gonna try and get diagnosed with aspergers as 2/3 of my siblings have autism and use that if the college do find out about it.
Original post by Skelko
Hi, I recently got excluded from year 12 doing a levels from sending a tiktok meme (of a cat singing an Avicii song lmao) to a friend through college teams. I've applied to another college for September but I put my last school being my high school as they will give a good reference. Will they find out about the exclusion? (I'm gonna try and get diagnosed with aspergers as 2/3 of my siblings have autism and use that if the college do find out about it.

Monday left me broooken.
Reply 2
Original post by battle_machine07
Monday left me broooken.

Fr
Original post by Skelko

Just so you know Aspergers is no longer a diagnosis
Are you on the waiting list for an assessment if so maybe you could explain that as some places take a working diagnosis into consideration
Reply 4
Im going to the gp this month, and yeah It's called ASD now not aspergers.
Original post by Skelko
Im going to the gp this month, and yeah It's called ASD now not aspergers.

Hope your able to get referred for an assessment and that the wait isn't too long as my area takes 3 years and apparently that's fast
Reply 6
Original post by Jess_Lomas
Hope your able to get referred for an assessment and that the wait isn't too long as my area takes 3 years and apparently that's fast

wow I didn't know it takes years. Surely you can go private or if you're in school, they can help?
Original post by Skelko
wow I didn't know it takes years. Surely you can go private or if you're in school, they can help?

Private costs between 1500-2000 pounds and 3 years is if in education

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending