The Student Room Group

Crush moving on to Uni

So basically, I'm in my first year of college, I met this girl who's doing a T Level, she's in her 2nd year and moving on to Uni this September, September 2024, both of us seem to be interested in each other but I feel like it probably won't work due to me being in my 2nd year of college next year and she's going to be in her first year of University, any help or advice, much appreciated.
Original post by yamum_19
So basically, I'm in my first year of college, I met this girl who's doing a T Level, she's in her 2nd year and moving on to Uni this September, September 2024, both of us seem to be interested in each other but I feel like it probably won't work due to me being in my 2nd year of college next year and she's going to be in her first year of University, any help or advice, much appreciated.

Age wise is it reasonable. Secondly the best advice in your case get her socials and stay in touch mate otherwise you’ve lost her. She may go a uni far apart and your technically another 2 years before university…
Reply 2
Original post by Mohammed_2000
Age wise is it reasonable. Secondly the best advice in your case get her socials and stay in touch mate otherwise you’ve lost her. She may go a uni far apart and your technically another 2 years before university…

Good news is bro, she asked for my Snap, so we're in contact for now, she's May 2006, I'm December 2006, she's going to Royal Holloway by the looks of it and we're both in North West London. My friends said it's not that bad, idk, I've got 3 months, let's see how it goes
Good news is bro, she asked for my Snap, so we're in contact for now, she's May 2006, I'm December 2006, she's going to Royal Holloway by the looks of it and we're both in North West London. My friends said it's not that bad, idk, I've got 3 months, let's see how it goes

Royal Holloway is a very good Uni anyway. The Main building is beautiful and old ,lot of history.
Reply 4
Original post by Mohammed_2000

Unfortunately, got bad news today, so we were just talking as usual and she messaged me this:

'but look I’m just gonna be completely honest with you, you’re a really nice guy and everything but cuase you’re younger than me I feel that we could be good friends instead'

Well, I guess both of us were thinking of the same thing so yeah, wasn't really unexpected if I'm being honest, we move I guess
Unfortunately, got bad news today, so we were just talking as usual and she messaged me this:
'but look I’m just gonna be completely honest with you, you’re a really nice guy and everything but cuase you’re younger than me I feel that we could be good friends instead'
Well, I guess both of us were thinking of the same thing so yeah, wasn't really unexpected if I'm being honest, we move I guess

Sorry mate :dontknow:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending