The Student Room Group

Men please give me advice!!

So, I am a secomnd year uni student. I've been crushing on this one man from my class. He's fairly attractive, has very good style when it comes to clothes, and has a mullet!!!!!!! and dimples!!!!!
The down side is he has a girlfriend but he does things that make me confused as to whether he's fliriting or that he simply doesn't know what hes doing.
Right when he walks into class the first thing he looks at is me, we make eye contact every single day!! He sit's behind me and beofre when he would come into class he would push his desk far away from mine and I was starting to get annoyed by that so I did the same one. I went to class early one day and waited for him to enter the classroom and when he did I started at him dead in the eyes and without breaking eye contact I pushed his desk far away like he would. He stopped walking, looked at me for 5 second and then proceeded to walk to his desk, put his desk back to place which is right behind me now and sat down without saying anything. AFter that he hasn't moved his desk at all. He always comes and sits. And he leans close to me all the time, or he puts his feet under my chair and bounces his feet which annoys me so much and he even knows that. And he always always waits for me to go first when class ends. By that I mean since he's behind me he's way is blocked and people who sit in the back alot of the times just go through desks instead of waiting for people. But he doesn't. Yesterday he was chuckling at me when I was struggling to get all my stuff faster so he wouldn't have to wait.
I feel so bad for having a crush on him because he has a gf.
Does he like me, or am I being dulesional by turning nothing into something jjust to make myself feel better lmaoo.
PLEASE ! Men I need your perspective on this.
Reply 1
He has a girlfriend. Thats where it should stop. Dont break them up please
A mullet?? Please learn to love yourself first...
Reply 3
Original post by artful_lounger
A mullet?? Please learn to love yourself first...

lmaooo, why? You're not a fan of mullets?
Reply 4
Original post by LeoKisia
He has a girlfriend. Thats where it should stop. Dont break them up please

turns out thats not his gf loll, so it's all good. besides even if that was his hg i woulnd't have started anything with him. I just wanted to confirm if he was flirting or not thats all. I can keep my feelings in check, i wouldn't break anyones relationship up.
Original post by Anonymous
lmaooo, why? You're not a fan of mullets?

I feel like we as a society decided to move beyond the terrible style of mullets in the 90s :tongue:
Reply 6
Original post by artful_lounger
I feel like we as a society decided to move beyond the terrible style of mullets in the 90s :tongue:

Me personnaly, I'm into mullets if it's styled the right way so I can't really complain lmaoo.
I would completely avoid getting involved or egging that behaviour on, if he has a gf now and is 'flirting' not an ideal guy imo..
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
I would completely avoid getting involved or egging that behaviour on, if he has a gf now and is 'flirting' not an ideal guy imo..

you are so right and i will definitely not persue anything like you mentioned this man could or has a gf and is "flirting".

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending