The Student Room Group

Help with STATA or EXCEL

I am looking to run regression analysis with quarterly employment as my dependent variable and an event (Olympics) as my independent variable, can someone pleas help me with how I am able to implement the independent variable on Stata or Excel, pleas help me.
Reply 1
Original post by Studygood
I am looking to run regression analysis with quarterly employment as my dependent variable and an event (Olympics) as my independent variable, can someone pleas help me with how I am able to implement the independent variable on Stata or Excel, pleas help me.

I can help
Reply 2
Original post by Mark-n
I can help

Okay, are you a professional, that gets paid to tutor, I am willing to take lessons. I am not a statistics student, I am only after regression analysis, I gave it a go, but the resulting graph was incorrect, I am not sure what I am doing wrong. My supervisor has said I need another variable, independent variable, which in my case would be a one time event, Olympics. I have searched online, YouTube but none of the demonstrate how you implement an event as the independent variable so if you can help me I am willing to listen.

Quick Reply

Latest