The Student Room Group

Advice

I am doing first year of taking science 11 and confused about further passion and career
Original post by gdvd54yfvsj
I am doing first year of taking science 11 and confused about further passion and career

Can I confirm which country you're based in? Science 11 doesn't sound like a UK qualification

Where it comes to passion and career. it can be something you spend your entire life finding. It's not easy, and those who have found them early in life are very lucky.

Questions that helped me identify what I should do:

What is your personality type, and what are the suggested careers for your type of personality e.g. try looking into Myer Briggs?

What did you grew up around?

With people who know you, what did they think that you should have been doing when they first met you?

What subjects do you excel at? What subjects don't you excel at?

What are your strengths and weaknesses?

What sort of people do you get along and tasks do you excel at?

What sort of tasks can you spend all day doing and not get tired of? What sort of tasks you would never want to do or can't stand doing?

What did you wanted to do when you were 5 years old? Why?

What tasks makes you excited, and what you can spend all day doing, even forgetting to eat?

What can you study/do and be willing to perservere despite the difficulties because you were freely willing to?

Quick Reply

Latest