The Student Room Group

My partner income

When I first applied for the course two years ago I was single…Last year I got married and when I reapply this year (for student finance 2024/2025) I mistakenly said that I was separated as I am not leaving with my wife…However, we are still married with no kids and she leaves with my mums in Italy…
My question is how can I rectify this issue as I am now being asked to provide evidence…
Hope someone can help me!
Many thanks in advance.
Does anyone know how to provide this?
Original post by Nostradamus76
When I first applied for the course two years ago I was single…Last year I got married and when I reapply this year (for student finance 2024/2025) I mistakenly said that I was separated as I am not leaving with my wife…However, we are still married with no kids and she leaves with my mums in Italy…
My question is how can I rectify this issue as I am now being asked to provide evidence…
Hope someone can help me!
Many thanks in advance.

Hi there,

if you're still married then she can support your application and this will rectify the issue.

We then advise getting them to do the PFF2 form instead. This can be digitally uploaded onto your account or her account and updates in an estimated 15 working days: https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/media/65afcca870218e000cb41f9a/sfe_pff2_form_2425_o.pdf Thanks, Jason
Great, do I need to write a covering letter to explain the situation and upload it before or after the PFF2 form?
Many thanks
Great, do I need to write a covering letter to explain the situation and upload it before or after the PFF2 form?
Many thanks

Hi there,

You can send a covering letter with it when its uploaded. Once received, it's currently taking 12 working day to be reviewed. Our timescales are estimates and can change daily up or down depending on how busy we are. If the team need anything else they will email you, it may go to your junk folder.

Once updated and approved, this will reflect online and then you will receive paperwork in the post.

Thanks,
Claire
Original post by Claire SFE
Hi there,
You can send a covering letter with it when its uploaded. Once received, it's currently taking 12 working day to be reviewed. Our timescales are estimates and can change daily up or down depending on how busy we are. If the team need anything else they will email you, it may go to your junk folder.
Once updated and approved, this will reflect online and then you will receive paperwork in the post.
Thanks,
Claire

Dear Claire,

Thank you for your prompt response and clarification…
I will get back to you should I need any further assistance!

Best, Gregorio
Dear Claire,
Thank you for your prompt response and clarification…
I will get back to you should I need any further assistance!
Best, Gregorio

You're welcome Gregorio!
Have a nice day!
Thanks,
Claire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending