The Student Room Group

Psychology lab report help..

Hi there,

Not sure if this is the right board..

If you can help with this, it would be very much appreciated.

I'm currently completing a lab report on a practical experiment on the subject of Brain gym- also known as Educational kinesiology.

Does anyone know anything about the subject and can possibly point me to some research papers about it? I already have about 4-5.

Can anyone give me some pointers as to writing a lab report? I've never written one before, and this one is supposed to be under 1000 words and I've written 2 sections of 5 and it's just over 600..

Finally, we're supposed to use stats tests to see if the experiment acquired a significant result. The lecturer has told us which t-tests to use but I can't remember how to do it at all, I've left my stats book at uni and I'm only hoping that looking at the book jogs my memory so to speak..

Anyway, if anyone can help,I'd appreciate it :smile:

Thank you

Becky
Reply 1
if you google t tests there are plenty of online tutorials and things to help you.

in your report there must be absolutely no rambling on, be consice and only mention things that are relevent.

I've attached a good checklist.. but you'll have to minus 50/100 words from each section, but it gives you a good idea about what to include.
Reply 2
Have you tried google scholar for more articles?
Reply 3
Thank you for your responses!!

Latest

Trending

Trending