The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Yes, I have BYB2 and BYB3. To be honest, if you revise well you don't dread any topic...
Yup im doing it tomorrow at 9...i'm not dreading any topics though to be honest. Ohh wait...those horribly wordy active transport questions. i hate them. lol
Reply 3
Not dreading topics just dreading the wording of questions that I always look to deep into when the answer is pretty much straight forward and mark schemes.
But to be honest I'm looking forward to seeing how it goes for me.
Reply 4
YIKES!!!! i have an M1 bio AQA B exam! i shall start revsison in exactingly 5 minutes but i am feeeeling sooo tired!!!! i stayed up last nyt till 4am to revise for my etyk for M1 chemsitry AQA. lol. i want to get an A i must get an A and a B or C for M1 BIO!!!!!!! tonyt i will hav an early nyt and tyk all my chemsitry stuff wid me tomrrow, so that i can revise for fridaiz exams after lunch! woho.. :frown: hoep i dnt fail :|
anyone got the practical tommorow?
Reply 6
meeee,
I need to stick to the question!

how are you revising for it now?
cram, reading fro textbook?
don't know where to start. suppose my mod 3 notes.
hows ur coursework???
Reply 8
i'm reading my textbook!
once my little brother wakes up, i am going to sit him down and tell him all the rubbish transport stuff! so it helps me remember!
C/w not too bad not too good! 75% so a B
no ones seen mine and the teacher does not want to either!!! i have to hand it in tommorow during the exam.
PhYCo ThInKeR
anyone got the practical tommorow?

Oi, don't hijack this thread! Make your practical thread elsewhere :p:
Just joking, you can stay if you want. :smile:
Reply 11
Okay:
how is an artery adapted for its function?
Reply 12
Mathematician!
Oi, don't hijack this thread! Make your practical thread elsewhere :p:
Just joking, you can stay if you want. :smile:

LOL:biggrin:

i WILL reply to your new thread!

>>> :mad: stupid plantssssssss stuff
Reply 13
PhYCo ThInKeR
no ones seen mine and the teacher does not want to either!!! i have to hand it in tommorow during the exam.

wow, and i though i had a bad teacher! last year anyway!

Good Luck with it :yep:
Emily9542
Has anyone else got this exam tomorrow AM?

Do you think you have revised enough or are there any topics that you are dreading coming up?

and good luck everyone who's taking it as well :smile:

do you mean the new spec or the old spec? cause ive got mine tomorow with the new spec ... and im dreading it! one of our bio teachers were absent from oct onwards ... n we had a ****** supply! we havent even finsihed the content in lessons!

am doomed....... wish me luck tho =) xx
Good luck 2 u 2.

n i don't want to stay in this stupid thread!:wink:
p.s. it IS an AQA AS Biology exam tommorow. The practical!:smile:
Reply 16
yes i dooo!

haha i think ive revised alrite. i hope i have at least!

good luck to all of you! :smile:
Yep, exam tomorrow at 9.

Good luck all.
Reply 18
just_sanaa
do you mean the new spec or the old spec? cause ive got mine tomorow with the new spec ... and im dreading it! one of our bio teachers were absent from oct onwards ... n we had a ****** supply! we havent even finsihed the content in lessons!

am doomed....... wish me luck tho =) xx

new spec (y)
So, now lets convert this to a post-exam thread. They weren't all too bad, though the module 3 did have that stupid plants question in it...

Latest

Trending

Trending