me
oh no....

*waits for "im so academic" to come up*
In D&D Religion

Me

I get neg repped all the time.
Reply 5
suicide commando
she laughed when she heard 40 children in Gaza died due to an Israeli attack on a UN school
Reply 6
im so academic
oh no....

I dont think its you:smile:
Beautiful Liar
I dont think its you:smile:

Why thank you!

:smartass: :smartass: :smartass:
Im so academic/ thoust
Reply 9
There are no rude members on this forum, it's TSR. So shut the **** up and **** off.
tired yet?
Who The **** Cares

Do you really just want to express that nobody cares or was this a witty attempt to be in the running for "the rudest TSR member"? I really want to know so I know whether to laugh or not.
lol
wazapee
suicide commando
she laughed when she heard 40 children in Gaza died due to an Israeli attack on a UN school

thats not really rude though...
Bagration
lol

you're a professional tosser so I think we have a winner:king1:
Rude as in 'Rude boy' or Rude as in 'Wet cum came out her vagina' or rude as in 'This post is ******* stupid, you didn't even specify which kind of rudeness you meant' or rude as in 'Don't eat with your hands, its rude'

Sort it out, come on;
Everyone in Fitness. We're the least welcoming section on TSR apparently, and that was said in a thread Lara C (least welcoming member in Fitness) didn't even post in. lulz.
Reply 16
Beautiful Liar
You've been here a few days, what the **** do you know?
Beautiful Liar

I have no idea who bagration is, but this was a good post.
im so academic
oh no....

The thread is about the 'rudest' member, not the 'most annoying and attention-seeking'
Reply 19
I believe you will find that I, yes me, am the most pendantic member of TSR because everyone seems to hate me, but why? What have I done that's so bad?

Latest