The Student Room Group

Which?

hey...

still havnt completed my UCAS application, and im kinda stuck in a mess as i've only got 3 days...probly a bit less...
I love film, television and the media, and im having problems sticking to one type of course on the application form... so far my choices are television production at bournemouth and leeds...
But, as I keep looking into other courses at uni's and so on, im kinda preferring Media studies, as it involves all kinds of communication....also like the looks of some films studies courses aswell, particuly at Nottingham....
so I just wanted some help here...

Film studies? Media Studies? Television Production? Anyone?....:confused:
Reply 1
Do you know what you want to do in the future?
Do you prefer practical work or theory?
Reply 2
Well I know for sure that I would like to work in the media industry, and I wouldnt mind anything in film/television/TV commericals, along the lines of a television producer/film editor or similar. And I definatley prefer practical work...if you could help me out with 3 other UCAS choices...
Reply 3
You'll be looking at doing TV or Film Production then, rather than a theoretical course.
Bournemouth and Leeds are good choices; I'd also suggest UCLan, Bournemouth Arts Institute...
There's a stickied thread in this forum where a number of people have discussed different universities and courses. :smile:
Reply 4
i was in your position
ended up going for a mix of different courses =]

Latest

Trending

Trending