The Student Room Group

Which a level is more important from what I wanna get in and is easier???

I wanna be either a pharmacist or get into the finance,economics,business field but still thinking and don’t know what a levels to pick but fought of 2 which 💯 doing chem and economics and for third thinking of either maths or biology btw which is easier know both is hard but which is easier and which do you recommend me picking and why???
Reply 1
I wouldn't necessarily say that one is significantly easier than the other, but I take both maths and biology and I definitely prefer maths. I do enjoy biology and the concepts aren't too difficult, but there's sooo much content to remember. Which subjects did you enjoy the most at GCSE?
Reply 2
But I honestly think it depends on which career path you want to take, because pharmacy and finance are quite different
Reply 3
I did enjoy maths and wanna take it because I love and found it easiest gcse to understand but the thing is in a level people always say is way harder and different to gcse and biology has loads of content so hard to pick which to go for but need one???

Original post by ManUtd_21
I wouldn't necessarily say that one is significantly easier than the other, but I take both maths and biology and I definitely prefer maths. I do enjoy biology and the concepts aren't too difficult, but there's sooo much content to remember. Which subjects did you enjoy the most at GCSE?

Quick Reply

Latest