The Student Room Group

The Lust List 2009

Scroll to see replies

.x.jen.x.
i wouldnt define "over-consumerism" as having new clothes now and then. clothes are necessary :p:

i know ,but people dont need new clothes all the time ,the people making these clothes are normally from sweatshops and get very little money ,which is why i prefer to re-use what I have or buy my clothes in oxfam ,markets etc. but then again thats me slightly being bitter about not being able to even if i wanted to :tongue:
however id quite like this ..

bansheeee*
however id quite like this ..

Ohhh, my friend got that for her birthday, it smells SO good!
Reply 985
I'd love a new handbag.
I still haven't managed to find the perfect one :frown:
I need a new one too. The toggle on the zip broke on my everyday handbag and it's getting a bit battered looking. It was bright green and realllyyy soft. :frown:

I need a bag that's big enough to hold things like an umbrella and a bottle of water. The only other bag I have that's big enough is the one I take to uni every day.
DP have loads of sort of mid-size bags atm...there's a yellow and grey one I've been eyeing up.
yummy :smile:
Reply 991
oh that's gorgeous. I really want new jewllery but shouldn't baaaah
bansheeee*
i know ,but people dont need new clothes all the time ,the people making these clothes are normally from sweatshops and get very little money ,which is why i prefer to re-use what I have or buy my clothes in oxfam ,markets etc. but then again thats me slightly being bitter about not being able to even if i wanted to :tongue:

yeah but if they don't work in sweatshops then they just starve to death in a slum, so who's to say what's right?
Reply 994
http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=19551&storeId=12556&categoryId=59923&parent_category_rn=42317&productId=1094510&langId=-1

My wardrobe is beginning to look like an actual Topshop store recently.

minimo
oh that's gorgeous. I really want new jewllery but shouldn't baaaah

I have three boxes of bangles and bracelets :erm: I think I need to stop buying! But the one from Accessorize is so nice...

omg i love it! i might have to copy you :p: now to bribe an english person to post it to france and let me repay them :beard:
I've decided I want a whole new wardrobe... Heh.
Reply 998
have decided I'm going shopping on Saturday, reckojn I deserve it for working so hard recently :yep:
I really want to go shopping now coz I'm fed up of being in the house, but I'm snowed in :mad:

Quick Reply

Latest