The Student Room Group

The Lust List 2009

Scroll to see replies

.x.jen.x.
I adore this Manoush dress, but its £245!

I am in love, that dress is GORGEOUS!! Shame about the price though :frown:
Reply 1182
Stace-is-Ace
I haven't been on American Eagle in ages! They have lots of things I like on there and I was really happy with what I got last time (apart from the jeans which were farrrrr too small! they've got some dodgy sizing going on there!) I'm a bit scared to order anything that isn't a bit stretchy as I don't want to be disappointed...hmm...Anyway I can't afford any of it right now but I might put an order in around April/May time...here are some things I like:

Crochet back dress:

Moreee to follow! =P

I have that dress, but in black. Get it it's v flattering :yep: How much postage do you pay when you buy online?

This is what I really, really want at the moment...

http://www.mulberry.com/?#/storefront/c113/3337/category/

I keep going into the shop, almost buying it and then walking out again as I feel guilty - I only got my Roxanne a couple of months ago. I think it would be just gorgeous for summer though, especially for my holidays. Someone enable me to get it! :wink:

and either this:

http://www.joebrowns.co.uk/showPart.asp?part=LD090

or this:

http://www.joebrowns.co.uk/showPart.asp?part=LD084

I'm planning in advance for my summer holiday!

I'm definitely getting the top but which dress should I go for?

When you say 'accidentally'...do you mean you had some kinda crazy mindblank and didn't realise until you'd already bought them? =P
Reply 1190
I need new underwear sooooooo badly. *curses pill*
Reply 1191

I dont have an NUS extra card, what does the link give you??!
I bought a mp3 player, and a hat! and a digicam !
minimo
I dont have an NUS extra card, what does the link give you??!

Just what I was going to ask...if it is student discount at Mulberry I am going to freak!
Kirstin85
Just what I was going to ask...if it is student discount at Mulberry I am going to freak!

it's 10% off but only at the outlet places like Bicester Village etc
Reply 1195
babelicious_1986
it's 10% off but only at the outlet places like Bicester Village etc

can you tell me how long the offer runs for??
minimo
can you tell me how long the offer runs for??

Hi,

it says on the website that's it 10% of at the factory outlets at Bicester Village, York, Cheshire Oaks and Somerset. doesn't say much more than that but i guess it will be a continuous offer or something as ones for limited periods wouldn't really be on the NUS website

x
Reply 1197
babelicious_1986
Hi,

it says on the website that's it 10% of at the factory outlets at Bicester Village, York, Cheshire Oaks and Somerset. doesn't say much more than that but i guess it will be a continuous offer or something as ones for limited periods wouldn't really be on the NUS website

x

omg, i need to get myself an NUS card then. I'm planning on hitting Mulberry at Bicester in Oct!!
minimo
omg, i need to get myself an NUS card then. I'm planning on hitting Mulberry at Bicester in Oct!!

don't get an NUS Extra card yet as the ones for this year run out in august if your only planning on going in october.
Reply 1199
babelicious_1986
don't get an NUS Extra card yet as the ones for this year run out in august if your only planning on going in october.

oooh thanks :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest