The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

DiamondsAreForever
well at least you didnt get negged for not even saying anything but for rather looking like something , something along the lines of ''you look like a roly poly, youve eaten too many pies'' , when I am a size 10 ???

If I were you I'd sub, see who it was then neg his/her ass. Funny thing about being a sub is that you don't tend to receive quite so much random blank negging when you can see who they are...
Reply 21
Angrybanana
If I were you I'd sub, see who it was then neg his/her ass. Funny thing about being a sub is that you don't tend to receive quite so much random blank negging when you can see who they are...

What do you expect when we all know 99% of the people on these forums would revenge neg rep. Vicious cycle - People are scared of negging the subs, so the subs generally have alot higher rep, so have alot more neg rep power, so people are more scared to neg rep them.

Basically, if rep means more to you then standing my your own beliefs.. become a sub!
mister ex
i, at one point in my TSR career, was going very nicely in terms of rep, a couple of good posts here, a couple of not so good there. i then start posting a few more opinionated posts only to see my reputation creep down into red. i really am p*ssed off to say the least :shifty:

what were the opinions? pos rep may follow if I like them...
Reply 23
"TSR career" :rofl:
ten bob
The mods are increasingly over zealous.

It's gone way too left wing and liberal.

neg rep is nowt to do with moderation though ...

everything to do with the self centred arrogant little children who

1. can't read

2. don't actually have any experience in the fields they are making statements about

3. forget that TSR is sued by all sorts of people
Angrybanana

I am becoming very tempted.... gonna hunt them down and negnegnegnegnegnegnegnegnegnegneg... wahooo .
Who gives a ****, here i am, expressing an opinion. This is art, are you going to dare to remove it if you a mod, you can't, its art. It's what a child would see if he/she went to an art gallery, therefore to remove it on here would be ludicrous. Freedom of speech and expression.

Reply 27
Mr_Steve_Stifler
Who gives a ****, here i am, expressing an opinion. This is art, are you going to dare to remove it if you a mod, you can't, its art. It's what a child would see if he/she went to an art gallery, therefore to remove it on here would be ludicrous. Freedom of speech and expression.

i dont think you can have pictures of naked people on here, art or not :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending