The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
burninginme
So, can anyone suggest a budget brand that has a resonable taste and slow burning?
Cheers.

Chocolate.
Replace that fag and get fat with a bar of brown :cool:

Even that's much healthier!
Just make sure you brush your teeth at night :smile:
Reply 21
tweety_2479
lol richmonds ....... arent they the cheapest ever ?????

Pall Mall are cheaper.

Plus they don't make you whitey. :puke:
grape:)
i tell you what, it's actually cheaper and better for your health if you don't smoke.x

And why tell people how to live their lives? Unless you agree with fascism?

Also, i assume you drink? Read this

OP, get richmond superkings, cheap and extra goodness
nooo, flavoured rollies > richmonds
Reply 24
Windsor Blue and Pall Mall are pretty cheap.
tweety_2479
yea there's a brand called Quitting there really cheap .......

a) It's 'they're', i suggest you read Eats, shoots and leaves.

b) Stop going around telling people what to do...
Reply 26
paperclip

:rofl:

Oh the irony.
Bagration
nooo, flavoured rollies > richmonds

Not difficult lol, but rolling is effort (i need to learn) and richmond superkings are extra long!
Reply 28
Rubix
:rofl:

Oh the irony.

My sentiments exactly

And in his prior post he wrote:

"Get richmond's OP." Or something to that effect.
Reply 29
When I get the urge to buy ciggarettes I tend to go for Berkley Menthols.

It's been a year or two since I've had the inclination to buy any so I'm not sure if they are still sold?

If I were to get seriously into smoking, I think i'd avoid having cigarettes all day in preference to a couple of cigars per day instead.
Reply 30
calvinuk
I love it when people come to these kind of threads, get on their soapbox, and start telling people how to live their lives, spouting off trite lines.

How about I tell you to study something other than psychology, because it's not a real science and people laugh inside when you tell them you're going to study it at university.

:jerry: lol
paperclip

Stop going round telling people what to do??? .......... isn't that what your doing when your telling me how to spell properly and read books ????

The post was just a joke ..... i've already suggested some cheaper ones for the OP so back off :eyeball:
My friend uses rollies to get through the day, and has Marlboros as an occasional treat.
Reply 33
Mayfair superkings get bought for spliffs regularly.
Reply 34
Two words - PALL MALL

They are I think one of the cheapest cigs but of decent quality/taste. And they come in nice bright blue/orange/red packaging :smile:
I guess you could ask around and see where you can get cheap imported cigarettes. I've heard you can get 200 decent brand fags for around £35-£40 at the Barrowlands in Glasgow.
Reply 36
FFS, stick with Lammy Bs. Mid price, high quality.
Reply 37
Em_maK
Windsor Blue and Pall Mall are pretty cheap.

Windsor Blue are, in my opinion, rough and they hurt my throat....dont know about Pall Mall so cant comment on them. I smoke Rothmans Royals which are £4.64 for 20 and £5.57 for 24.
I smoke Richmond Menthol Superkings. Pretty cheap as far as ciggies go these days; I refuse to spend over £5 on 20!! I've also heard that rollies are the way to go, but I am rubbish at rolling them! I'm smoking JPS Menthols at the mo and they're not so good!! Do you know anyone who can get them from the continent for you? Much cheaper. I just finished my last packet of the box, so am spending in the shops again!!
Roll ups, or where I work Pall Mall are really cheap, and so are Royals...

Latest

Trending

Trending