The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

smellslikemarmite
Question: If you want to do an MSc postgrad can you still do it, as the MA and the BSc are the same course?
I emailed some of the course co-ordinators that I'm interested in and none of them actually answered my question, lol.

Yep :smile: As far as I know anyway.

When I've looked at MSc/other post grad applications, they just say that they want you to have the graduate basis for registration, which you have whether you do the MA or BSc.

How did you find the second year exams? They were evil last year, but I heard they'd changed the format so that you could choose questions this year, which is nice :smile:
Me Myself I
Yep :smile: As far as I know anyway.

When I've looked at MSc/other post grad applications, they just say that they want you to have the graduate basis for registration, which you have whether you do the MA or BSc.

How did you find the second year exams? They were evil last year, but I heard they'd changed the format so that you could choose questions this year, which is nice :smile:

It was alright, I ran out of time, and yeah you could choose 4 questions out of 6 which was much better, especially since there were a few questions I knew I wouldn't be able to answer.
Hopefully I'll have got enough marks for Honours but if not then I'll just have to ace the May/June exam :/

Latest