The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

uni is good.. nightlife is good.. people are cool.. only problem is the building and area..
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 21
thetopnotch
there is environmental econ and industrial econ in the 2nd semester, I can't remember what was in the 1st as extra

If you're doing either of those modules, and you want the textbooks, send me a PM and I'll sell them to you. My notice is also on the 1st year noticeboard in CGB.
geoff_yin
If you're doing either of those modules, and you want the textbooks, send me a PM and I'll sell them to you. My notice is also on the 1st year noticeboard in CGB.

nah i'm not actually doing either of them, i decided to stick with the ones i did in semester 1
Off topic but were any of you at the BP presentation on Weds? - I recall there being quite a few Economics students getting awards then but wasn't sure if it was any of you lot ...
conroe-killed-the-k8-star
Off topic but were any of you at the BP presentation on Weds? - I recall there being quite a few Economics students getting awards then but wasn't sure if it was any of you lot ...

Nope i wasn't but what were the awards for?
Reply 25
Nope, I wasn't there either.
thetopnotch
Nope i wasn't but what were the awards for?

Basically BP were giving out cheques of £500 and £1000 - I'm not too clear what the exact criteria of the awards were but I know there were two tiers , I know for my tier I qualified as I got the First In The Family Bursary and got an award of £500.I think you had to do certain subjects - quite a few economics students were there as I said , as was the case for Maths , Maths-Physics and Engineering.

Latest

Trending

Trending