The Student Room Group

Bristol vet school vs Nottingham Vet School

hi! I am lucky enough to get an offer from both Bristol and Nottingham. Has anyone been to these vet schools and could you give me your opinions on these schools? People who have already been to an offer holder day, please could you let me know what you thought about the schools. Thank you!!
Reply 1
Congrats! I had offers from both too, firmed bristol. mostly coz i live closer and i love the case based learning. I insured notts over lpool and surrey as i like how practical notts is and how its all one campus. have you been added to the gc for bristol or notts?
Reply 2
Original post by HBeetle
Congrats! I had offers from both too, firmed bristol. mostly coz i live closer and i love the case based learning. I insured notts over lpool and surrey as i like how practical notts is and how its all one campus. have you been added to the gc for bristol or notts?
What groupchat is this?
Reply 3
Original post by HBeetle
Congratulations to u too!!! Please could you add me to the gc x
Reply 4
Original post by gislb12
Congratulations to u too!!! Please could you add me to the gc x

Can i be added to Bristol gc as well
Original post by gislb12
hi! I am lucky enough to get an offer from both Bristol and Nottingham. Has anyone been to these vet schools and could you give me your opinions on these schools? People who have already been to an offer holder day, please could you let me know what you thought about the schools. Thank you!!
Congratulations! I am a current fourth year April student at Nottingham! The thing that attracted me to nottingham over my other offers was how practical it is. Id say its one of the most practical courses. We are doing clinical exams and ultrasounds and x-ray positioning from week 1. I think the organisation of modules and the course is incredible and the lecturers always take on any feedback to improve the course. In third year you do a business module where you create a full business from scratch and pitch it to bank investors and this is a very valuable module. It ties into the fact that Nottingham likes to produce all round vets. The campus itself is pretty with lots of lovely walks and the fountains are lovely in the summer. However, it is quiet. It takes 45 minutes by bus (free) and tram (cheap) to get to Nottingham. It is a 20 minute drive. There also isn't a vet practice on campus but i personally like hat as it gives you opportunities to see more practices to help me figure out what kind of place id like to work at in the future. Let me know if you have questions!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending