The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

haha! I'm not! I want another one!
**** off snow, I'm getting well sick of not being able to run outdoors.
Longest snow run we've had down here in years, more came down last night and there's set to be more tonight.
Brother's school has already been cancelled for tomorrow :confused:

There is no snow here! We had today off but it's already melted... bit wierd really.
If school is cancelled I may cry - no jokes. I haven't been in once this week :sad:
Reply 305
is more snow meant to be coming in the South east and london today or tomorrow?
London and SE are meant to see some today.
Wohoo! No school for me since practically the whole of the south west is covered by snow! Specifically in Taunton there's about 2 inches so I'm off to build a giant snow man and I may take a picture and put it on the snow man thread.
Nooo I'm getting my train home from London late Monday night :frown: I really want to go home too!
I'm hearing the Midlands and the North are getting a stupid amount of snow on Sunday! :biggrin:

My college is open, but I'm waiting until the ice thaws and going in later.
It's snowing here but it seems to have spent all night raining so it's not settling :frown:
Reply 311
It snowed lots overnight & is still snowing v hard. It's like a blizzard
Its thick here in Gloucestershire; roads are like a skating rinks (as you've probably heard Gloucestershire has hardly any grit left).

Another day of Uni . . . .:frown:
Reply 313
I'm off again, it's snowing heavily for about 2 hours. We have had about another 7.5cm in the last 2 hours, that is on top of the 15cm we had yesterday. Dad can't get his car up the drive, (rear wheel drive Vauxhall) and a lot of the trains, which I use to get to school, are cancelled. I can't even enjoy the snow because it is snowing so heavily.
Reply 314
no snow here in manchester. is it mainly in the midlands and south atm?
menaa-x
no snow here in manchester. is it mainly in the midlands and south atm?

We have some wet snow/sleet in the Midlands.

I think it's supposed to be the South West today...

BUT there are snow clouds coming over Ireland soon. Heavy snow forecast for sunday for pretty much everywhere north of Cardiff. :biggrin:
Reply 316
It's been snowing non-stop since 5am
Reply 317
still no snow here in manchester...
Looks like there'll be some mega-snow over mon/tues, in some parts of the country (more northerly/midlands area)

(I don't know what mega-snow is defined as, but it's going to be spectacular)
Heavy Snow is on its way south so there may be a chance of another snow day on Tuesday! My 6 ft snowman which I made on Friday morning is actually still standing in my garden albeit a foot shorter with no facial features...

Latest

Trending

Trending