The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
i am now officially a reject. :P
good luck to the rest of you though :smile:
Hyeree

hey hyeree that's really unlucky. though i wouldn't take it too personally seeing as you still have still have interviews from imperial and nottingham.

hows your preparation for ICL going?
Reply 82
Isometrix
hey hyeree that's really unlucky. though i wouldn't take it too personally seeing as you still have still have interviews from imperial and nottingham.

hows your preparation for ICL going?

haha no im not. :smile:
see my rant on the rejections thread? :P

yeah hmm preps... yeahhhhhh... about that :tongue:
will start on friday, when i got all my schoolstuff sorted ^^
Hyeree

so sorry about that hyeree
But you pretty much have Imperial in the bag!! :wink: #

Good luck with the interview.:biggrin:
Reply 84
Medicine Man
so sorry about that hyeree
But you pretty much have Imperial in the bag!! :wink: #

Good luck with the interview.:biggrin:

haha if only i was that certain. :tongue:

bah no, i WILL do well and i WILL get an offer.
:cool:

i cant let my fellow TSR-ians down ! :P
Hyeree
haha no im not. :smile:
see my rant on the rejections thread? :P

yeah hmm preps... yeahhhhhh... about that :tongue:
will start on friday, when i got all my schoolstuff sorted ^^

Yeah Good luck with your Imperial interview (cool people go there :cool: )
You looked at the sample questions? (link in wiki) No too bad seem fairly standard
Reply 86
crazylemon
Yeah Good luck with your Imperial interview (cool people go there :cool: )
You looked at the sample questions? (link in wiki) No too bad seem fairly standard

haha yeah.
but they arent the only form of interview i've heard. . .
ethical questions can be thrown at you from all over. . . :P
oh well . i'll see when i get there :smile:
Reply 87
:biggrin: OFFER!!!!!!
So happy, I'm going to go and stuff myself with cheesecake to celebrate this momentous occasion.
Reply 88
Hyeree

NO - WAY!

:woo:
Harmonium
:biggrin: OFFER!!!!!!
So happy, I'm going to go and stuff myself with cheesecake to celebrate this momentous occasion.
Congrats!

So, how many of us are left now? :tongue:
Reply 90
!MEna
Congrats!

So, how many of us are left now? :tongue:

So who else is feeling spiteful and envious about the plethora of offers from UCL. :tongue:

:laugh:

And yes, I am a grumpy old man in the inside.
Reply 91
Baki
NO - WAY!

:woo:

yes way... unfortunately.
oh well impy <3 :tongue:
Baki
So who else is feeling spiteful and envious about the plethora of offers from UCL. :tongue:

Nah, I'm very pleased for them, just increasingly more anxious about the outcome of my application if anything! It's been said a lot though - there's not a lot we can do so we've just got to sit tight and accept whatever comes our way whilst focusing on what we can actually control, i.e: sanity...and grades!

In fact, why am I even on here right now? I've got to complete this risk assessment before I carry out my independent investigation for Chemistry tomorrow. :woo:
Reply 93
ah maaaan hyeree, that sucks! but you've got imperial which is good :smile:
Reply 94
!MEna
Nah, I'm very pleased for them, just increasingly more anxious about the outcome of my application if anything! It's been said a lot though - there's not a lot we can do so we've just got to sit tight and accept whatever comes our way whilst focusing on what we can actually control, i.e: sanity...and grades!

In fact, why am I even on here right now? I've got to complete this risk assessment before I carry out my independent investigation for Chemistry tomorrow. :woo:

:laugh: We did our experiments first, then our risk assessment.

BTW, the 2 month + wait from Kings is literally killing me here. Good thing I'm patient (and this is exactly why they should pick me..Hint, hint)
Reply 95
Baki

I'm sure you'll get some good news soon! If it weren't for the confines of cyberspace, I'd give you some cheesecake to liven your spirits.
:yep:
Reply 96
Harmonium
I'm sure you'll get some good news soon! If it weren't for the confines of cyberspace, I'd give you some cheesecake to liven your spirits.
:yep:

I love cheesecake. All vindictive feelings towards you have now been replaced by "happy, happy" feelings. :tongue:

Reply 97
Rejected on the 30th Jan :P

Wasn't expecting it to get in due to my terrible BMAT though, glad they rejected instead of giving me false hope!
Reply 98
Baki
I love cheesecake. All vindictive feelings towards you have now been replaced by "happy, happy" feelings. :tongue:

Lol, next time you're serving some cheesecake, tell the story of how in the olden days they used to call cheesecake placenta.
(Proof: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheesecake#History )

:tongue:

Guaranteed to earn you a bigger slice, especially if you're friends with squeamish folk.
I have some fantastic interview materials which you really can't get anywhere. they are all specific for the UCL interview. It got me the place and if anybody is interested just pm me!:smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending