The Student Room Group

****** disorganized school -_-

Can't believe this. I rang them at about 7.30am and the automatic machine said it was closed and will open tomorrow at 8am. Turns out that was nothing and the school is open. I've missed the whole morning and I have to go in now to get my mark or else I won't recieve EMA.

Such a **** school, no emails, no phone and nothing on their website telling me if the school is open or not -_-
Reply 1
Well unless you were told otherwise, I would assume that it is still open. Also the recorded message probably meant today as it was more than likely meant for people who were ringing the day before. Get a move on and get yourself to school!
sadly you cant really do much about it :frown:
Reply 3
ThisNameNowTaken
sadly you cant really do much about it :frown:

I can complain, I mean its ridiculous, I was misinformed like many other students.
Reply 4
Lisaanne
Well unless you were told otherwise, I would assume that it is still open. Also the recorded message probably meant today as it was more than likely meant for people who were ringing the day before. Get a move on and get yourself to school!

Sorry JAgg but I have to agree with this.
Reply 5
Lisaanne

Who would ring on a Sunday? :s-smilie: Oh well ;\
Reply 6
You should have gone onto BBC website, they had a list :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending