The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm 16, went to cricket pitch today, had a massive snowball war with another school it was like 100+vs100+, was quite sick.

Ended up in mass fight, how inevitable, they got merked though :smile:
Reply 21
im 8 and im not to old for them becuaz i alwais win all tha big bois
I just had a snowball fight with 2 of my friends. It was so much fun! I'm 21, by the way.
Reply 23
I just pwned my mum. I imagine when my friends get back from work/college we'll be getting each other in the face as hard as we can :smile:

No one is too old for a snowball fight!
Reply 24
PLCE
chavs vs the entire school was the best.

I'm surprised the chavs didn't whip out some knives in the heat of the moment.
We had one last night around college. :biggrin:
And I think some people are invading another college to have one with them. :p:
I had a huge one today and I'm 17.
Reply 27
deazle
we had that with acorns back in year 9 - amazing times.

Same, but we did it with apples. So much fun.
Reply 28
Someone threw a snowball at my classroom window earlier. :frown: I don't mind them in general, except I'm just a bit wary when an icy snowball ends up in the hands of an angry chav.

When I went to Austria people just sat drinking and throwing snowballs at people off random roofs all night... suppose you might as well if you've got the snow.
I've just spent 3 hours making a 'bumable' snowman (a snowman with his bum on show for all to see) and having snowball fights with my boyfriend.

I'm 26...who cares! :biggrin:
Reply 30
Poshtotty
Do you still have snowball fights?

I've recently turned 17 and as much as I'd like to go out and have a snowball fight, it feels as though I'm too old to do so. Hasn't stopped other people in my 6th form though. :biggrin:

I just went outside and had a full blown snowball war with about 20 other lads whom I didn't know. I'm 22...
PLCE
chavs vs the entire school was the best.

We used to do this, but with fists, makes for a funner experience against chavs:biggrin:
Reply 32
There is no better feeling than making a huge snowball and launching it into a crowd of terrified Year 7's.
Nath_england
We used to do this, but with fists, makes for a funner experience against chavs:biggrin:

What has everyone got against chavs?

As long as your not a pussey they don't touch you.
Reply 34
haha too all who replied to me it did end up with a brawl and we came off better :p:
Yeah. My arm is actually aching from throwing them today.
at our school a load of chavs chased down a teacher on the main field, and he was proper running for it, then he felt over and just got bombarded. should have fought back though
I had a snowball fight, with plenty of 300 references...
"THIS... IS... SNOWBALLLLLL!"
Had one last night at 2345 lol, with two mates on the way home from the pub.

Didnt get hit much during that one lol. Our aim was slightly off.
Hell yeahhh... I'm a big kid at heart :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending