The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
Bye pudding! Have fun :hugs:
Reply 381
Cooro
Because I forgot it was pancake day so forgot to get any :sad:

I'm great thanks! Have a really sore throat from playing the oboe for about three hours, but otherwise good :cute:

I was jamming on my clarinet with one of my housemates at 4am last night. - Fun times :cute:

bye pud :hugs:

LZ - why can't you eat pancakes? (and that is my smiley :hmmm: )
Gay cakes >.>

I'm actually leaving for real this time...
Reply 383
kestral
I was jamming on my clarinet with one of my housemates at 4am last night. - Fun times :cute:

bye pud :hugs:

LZ - why can't you eat pancakes? (and that is my smiley :hmmm: )

Me and my flutist friend were talking about getting two of our friends, one of whom plays the sax and the other the guitar, and making a weird quartet like that. The guitar player can do chords and us woodwinds can have the fun parts :cute:
I don't want gay cakes :backstab:

:ciao:

:fangs:
Reply 385
Cooro
Me and my flutist friend were talking about getting two of our friends, one of whom plays the sax and the other the guitar, and making a weird quartet like that. The guitar player can do chords and us woodwinds can have the fun parts :cute:

awesome!!!! :party:
Reply 386
kestral
:rofl:
Tru :hugs:

:hugs:

I watched four more episodes of Higurashi :colone:
Reply 387
Tru! :hugs:
Reply 388
:hugs:

Trying to sort out the bills...good news is if it all goes well we'll get money back as we've been overcharged by about 1000 units :awesome:
woo time to make pancakes :biggrin:
I can't wait for pancakes.
this is gonna be my first time making them :s:
I had honey pancakes :yucky:

I want chocolate ones :rant:
Honey is nice. :coma:
Reply 394
Has anyone's who quoted me box gone weird?
Truered
Has anyone's who quoted me box gone weird?

Yep. :yep: :woo:
Reply 396
Mine's telling me that you quoted me 4 times in the last minute, Tru :giggle: Which, quite clearly, you haven't.
Reply 397
Apparently you just quoted me Cooro :tongue:
Reply 398
Wait.. now it's telling me I've quoted myself four times in the last minute :lolwut:
You quoted me 5 times cooro, in the last 2 minutes. :rofl:

Latest