The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Matisse
I think Zani-chan is slightly taller than Vin-kin. Neither of you have reached my knee yet, but I think Zani-chan is getting closer. It seems like both of you are happy. That's the main thing. :biggrin:

You know, you're always welcome to venture out of your basement from now on. After all, it leads to the dining area anyway. :yep:

Hmm, you still haven't mastered your ability to breathe fire... Might need to do some training with you. :yes:

VIN :aetsch: :eviltongue:

THanks onee-chan :colondollar: :blush:

Yea, me n vin are treying to get along :dry:
:poke:
hey L! :hugs:

You ok? :h:
I think so :hugs:

You?
Liquidus Zeromus
I think so :hugs:

You?

I have a heavy head :s:, I slept heck a lot yesterday. From 5 pm to 9 pm and 1 am till now. :eyebrow: :s-smilie:

no uni/college today?
Reply 5985
vin
**** off jeh :yawn:

Stop flirting with me you brute :flutter:
Jehuty^

Jeh :flutter: :love:
Reply 5987
Zani :coma: :teeth:
Jehuty^
Zani :coma: :teeth:

Eat me if I am soo tasty :cute: :puppyeyes:

How are you this morning? :love:
Reply 5989
-M$ Ultr@-
Eat me if I am soo tasty :cute: :puppyeyes:

How are you this morning? :love:

Don't mind if I do :teeth: :lollypop:

I'm pretty good :hmmmm: I think my lack of Internet is starting to affect me mentally :p: how are you? :lovehug:
Jehuty^
Don't mind if I do :teeth: :lollypop:

I'm pretty good :hmmmm: I think my lack of Internet is starting to affect me mentally :p: how are you? :lovehug:

I wont :cute:

awwwww! :sad: :hugs: Do something about it :sadnod:

I'm okkay, hungry. :frown:
Reply 5991
-M$ Ultr@-
I wont :cute:

awwwww! :sad: :hugs: Do something about it :sadnod:

I'm okkay, hungry. :frown:

om nom :coma:

I've tried :sad: email contact is so slow, it's taking them a week to get back to me. I've tried ringing them but they keep telling me it's a problem at their end and they're fixing it :erm: I should get them to send someone out to make sure my modem isn't broken or something

:cake:!
Reply 5992
kestral
need more alcohol - I've run out and I agreed to attend an ann summers party tomorrow :eek:

how are you all? :hugs:

Ooh! Ann Summers parties are so amusing! :giggle:
Reply 5993
Morning everyone. :hugs:

I love this band (and track):

:rock:

morning :smile:
Reply 5995
You have to excuse me, I love rock and any variant of it... Well, that applies to pretty much all genres of music, but I have definitely attended more gigs of the rock variety. :tongue:

Morning Euge. :hugs:
Reply 5996
Jehuty^

:indiff:ok

good morning:puppyeyes:
morning Aiko-sama :hugs:

morning vin-kun :hugs:
Reply 5998
morning eugie-kun:hugs: onee-sama :emog:
Reply 5999
Morning Vin-kin. :emog:

I've booked my flight back home for the 15th April. The flight stops at HK. I might consider hanging out there for a day or two, I'll phone the airline to see... :tongue:

Latest