The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Stop right there.

Firstly, you sound like a troll; but, from your name I would presume you are simply a mindless Islamofascist.

I think everyone should just reinforce the fact that the OP is either a troll or a religious nut-job before this turns into a 20 page debate.

And finally, OP...

Reply 2
this smells a little troll-ish....

Yes it would be a bad thing. To be honest I dont think muslims have a right to imposing the Sharia laws on Britian because it was 'us' who migrated to Britian for a better life. If predominantly christians migrated to say Saudi Arabia and wanted to impose the biritish law wouldnt people say its a bad thing (although i might not be lol because they must be doing something right for people to migrate to britiain.)
Im a muslim btw.
You use the term jihad incorrectly, please look it up.

Currently the estimated Muslim population of the UK is 2m. How a set of rules from a minority of a minority work in the UK? Yes, that's right, it couldn't. Case closed.
Reply 4
stormfire
Stop right there.

Firstly, you sound like a troll; but, from your name I would presume you are simply a mindless Islamofascist.

I think everyone should just reinforce the fact that the OP is either a troll or a religious nut-job before this turns into a 20 page debate.

And finally, OP...

stormfront, are you an idiot since when is dave mohammed an islamofacist's (lol) name. retard.
Reply 5
stormfire
Stop right there.

And finally, OP...

how about just answer the question, or go away
Reply 6
dave mohammad
Why fight jihad? Would an Islamic Britain really be a bad thing - like worse than our present culture?

What kind of a name is Dave Mohammad? It would be like me calling myself Osama Smith.

I smell a troll.
Reply 7
Diaz89
stormfront, are you an idiot since when is dave mohammed an islamofacist's (lol) name. retard.

Ah, and so the Muslim brotherhood flocks to the thread.

Are you stupid? Mohammad pretty much gives it away that he is probably Muslim and his obvious support for Islamofascism, although he sounds troll-ish to me.
Reply 8
one of the criticisms is that islam represses women. but i think women here have too much freedom which inevitably causes them distress later on.
dave mohammad
one of the criticisms is that islam represses women. but i think women here have too much freedom which inevitably causes them distress later on.

Ai?
Reply 10
stormfire
Ah, and so the Muslim brotherhood flocks to the thread.

Are you stupid? Mohammad pretty much gives it away, although he sounds troll-ish to me.

Please don't say things like that. It seems like a rather generalised point, a lot of the muslim brotherhood are sane and friendly people who like to discuss things etc. I dont see much wrong with people defending arguments for OR against. Its wrong when people over react but those are just a few.
Reply 11
dave mohammad

ok this must be a troll!
Reply 12
Britain is moving away from Religion and rightly so, the whole western world is becoming more secular now as science takes hold. the more religion can be undermind by science the better in my opinion as religion is the biggest cause of confilct in the world and we will be more equal without it. No islamic law would not be a success in Britain as it is generally Islamic states become oppressive regimes. Plus i dont think you understand the real concept of jihad like many you have misinterprated the meaning

there is not a chance in hell Britain will become an Islamic state neither should it be

Islam should be respected as a religion not as a political device
Reply 13
jabed786
Please don't say things like that. It seems like a rather generalised point, a lot of the muslim brotherhood are sane and friendly people who like to discuss things etc. I dont see much wrong with people defending arguments for OR against. Its wrong when people over react but those are just a few.

Oh please, you will rarely (if ever) see a thread where TSR's resident Muslim community don't come crying support for their 'brother' or 'sister'. Usually, they either attack the people criticizing the OP, or request that the thread be closed (hence Islamfascism).
Reply 14
briscoe
Britain is moving away from Religion and rightly so, the whole western world is becoming more secular now as science takes hold. the more religion can be undermind by science the better in my opinion as religion is the biggest cause of confilct in the world and we will be more equal without it. No islamic law would not be a success in Britain as it is generally Islamic states become oppressive regimes. Plus i dont think you understand the real concept of jihad like many you have misinterprated the meaning

there is not a chance in hell Britain will become an Islamic state neither should it be

Islam should be respected as a religion not as a political device

But female empowerment has nothing to do with science. If anything it is against the biological principles. Also Islam is very much scientific. Think of the Quran as being like the instruction manual for a washing machine. Its a set of scientific principles - a guide for living if you will.
Reply 15
stormfire
Oh please, you will rarely (if ever) see a thread where TSR's resident Muslim community don't come crying support for their 'brother' or 'sister'. Usually, they either attack the people criticizing the OP, or request that the thread be closed (hence Islamfascism).

This has got to be incorrect. I bet you will find lots of muslims (including me) who are up for a discussion and dont immediately support their 'muslim brothers and sisters' just because they are muslim and Islam is being critized. I for one, dont mind having discussions on things like critising and exploring religion.

Those stupid muslims that give off the image of an extermist or Islamfascit which give Islam a bad name; are the only people I dislike. And when they become OP's, that is when I would want the thread to close to prevent arguments over something the OP is just trying to stir up.
Reply 16
dave mohammad
But female empowerment has nothing to do with science. If anything it is against the biological principles. Also Islam is very much scientific. Think of the Quran as being like the instruction manual for a washing machine. Its a set of scientific principles - a guide for living if you will.

your sounding quite sexest to me to be honest, and what do you mean by biological priciples - men arnt superior to woman in any context. and yes you said it yourself the Quran is a guide which mean people shoudl choose whether they want to follow the principles within it and since when should spirtuality be instructional ?
Reply 17
I'll be back in a second i'm just getting my gun.
Reply 18
dave mohammad
Why fight jihad? Would an Islamic Britain really be a bad thing - like worse than our present culture?

This is an improbable and preposterous ideology.

You imply that "jihad" is some glorious invasion force, when it is merely a few fundamental Muslims waving inappropriate signs around, and blowing themselves up in public areas.

Do I want to live in a country like the Islamic Republic of Iran? No, and you will have to get through me and millions of other British people (and probably a few Muslims) if you ever attempted to force this bigoted ideology upon us.

Hanging homosexuals, victims of rape and adulterers is not something practiced in civilized society. It is time to move forward, and not cling to these medieval, barbaric doctrines. Not to mention secularism, but I will probably have to get into that later.

If Britain miraculously decided it wanted to place the entire country in a massive time machine and transport it back to medieval times, then yes we would support Islam.
Reply 19
Asteron
This is an improbable and preposterous ideology.

You imply that "jihad" is some glorious invasion force, when it is merely a few fundamental Muslims waving inappropriate signs around, and blowing themselves up in public areas.

Do I want to live in a country like the Islamic Republic of Iran? No, and you will have to get through me and millions of other British people (and probably a few Muslims) if you ever attempted to force this bigoted ideology upon us.

Hanging homosexuals, victims of rape and adulterers is not something practiced in civilized society. It is time to move forward, and not cling to these medieval, barbaric doctrines. Not to mention secularism, but I will probably have to get into that later.

If Britain miraculously decided it wanted to place the entire country in a massive time machine and transport it back to medieval times, then yes we would support Islam.

a few? I think that should be changed to A LOT :yep:

Latest

Trending

Trending