The Student Room Group

Help me choose a Subject

I need to choose a subject for my IGCSE, I am taking all three science, mathematics, social studies, Arabic, Islamic, now the problem is should I take GCSE psychology also with these because I’m really interested in it but I don’t want to mess up my grades in my main subjects as I m taking medical n my main subs are bio, chem, Phy , and I am anyways gonna drop any eighth subject I take after IGCSE. So should I take an easier subject like arts or food and nutrition or can I take psychology? Also, if it’s not that hard, and it’s not going to mess up my main subject’s grades ( but I m really really interesting in studying it till end of my IGCSE)
Original post by Mia.kal
I need to choose a subject for my IGCSE, I am taking all three science, mathematics, social studies, Arabic, Islamic, now the problem is should I take GCSE psychology also with these because I’m really interested in it but I don’t want to mess up my grades in my main subjects as I m taking medical n my main subs are bio, chem, Phy , and I am anyways gonna drop any eighth subject I take after IGCSE. So should I take an easier subject like arts or food and nutrition or can I take psychology? Also, if it’s not that hard, and it’s not going to mess up my main subject’s grades ( but I m really really interesting in studying it till end of my IGCSE)
you should take whatever you feel you can do

i take food and nutrition right now and i really enjoy it as well
alongside
triple science
higher maths
Arabic
re
geography
computer science
english lit and lang
Original post by niqabiforever21
you should take whatever you feel you can do

i take food and nutrition right now and i really enjoy it as well
alongside
triple science
higher maths
Arabic
re
geography
computer science
english lit and lang

You took all that?
Original post by username6805795
If your interested in something, you should pursue it. Do you have any idea of what future career or aleves you will have? I would think doing psychology would be more useful too
Original post by username6805795

If you’re very interested in Psychology and is good at it it’s probably a good option, you might just wanted to go for what you like but easier subjects are safer options. But if it was me I’ll go with my passion. It also depends on what career path you want to pursue in the future.
(edited 2 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest